Part 6: Parting of Ways

Heyoo guys! Sorry we haven't been updating in the last couple of days, summer is really catching up, trips are happening , but I promise you future parts are to come!
----------------------------------"WAIT, LEMME GO GET READY!!!" You yell.

"Ugh..." Both Mark and Sean sigh.

"GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES GEEZ!!!" You reply as you dash up the stairs.

"They all say that..." Mark tells Sean chuckling.

SEAN'S POV

"So how was the flight?" Mark asks you.

"The lady next to me wouldn't stop snoring..." You complain.

"You shouldn't be talking, you snore all the time!" Mark laughs.

"Oi! At least I don't take up all the space on bed when I sleep!" You reply as you lightly punch his shoulder.

Mark returns it to you a little harder and nogges you head messing up your hair.

You missed moments like this, in Ireland, you're pretty much lonely all the time. This is why you want to make the most of this week.

You hear (y/n) come downstairs and say "I'm done!

Damn (y/n)... You think to yourself.

She was wearing a grey crop top, showing a bit of her stomach, with high waisted yoga pants. She had black roshes and her hair tied back into a slick ponytail.

She had to wear yoga pants, showing off her curves...she looks fucking adorable...You think to yourself.

You hear Mark mumbling and hear it getting louder...

MARK'S POV

"Ok, she looks great, so what? I look great too, with my tank top. I look great too, better than great, I look sexy...yep, I'm one big..." You think to yourself, or so you thought.

"M-Mark?" Sean says as he hides a smile.

"W-what?" You ask unaware of the situation.

"I look great? Or 'I look sexy..'?" (Y/n) mimics with a giggle.

"O-oh....about that..." You say with a bright blush.

Both Sean and (y/n) burst out laughing while you only smile.

"O-okay, forgetting that, should we use bikes?" (Y/n) asks.

"No..." You comment.

"I don't have one here..." Sean adds.

"There's an extra bike, you could use that..." (Y/n) says.

"Fine..." You moan.

Sean sighs "Alright..."

The three of you head to the garage and get on the bikes.

Once getting to the park, you say "Here over there! Under the starlight...!"

2 HOURS LATER...

You start feeling annoyed. Sean and (y/n) are sweet talking with one another. And Sean. He's starting it.

"The view is beautiful tonight..." (Y/n) smiles.

"Well, I do have quite the view right next to me..." Sean says looking at (y/n).

You notice (y/n) blush while Sean only smiles.

"Ok, I'm fucking done..." You stand up and look at the both of them.

"Mark?" (Y/n) looks at you confused.

"Oh hey, you noticed I'm here! Hello? I'm right next to you?" You snap back at them.