Part 13: Seal the Night

QUICKLY. BEFORE YOU READ.

I really recommend you listening to the song at the top of the chapter. It plays a huge role in the ends of the chapter.

I've been working really hard on this chapter and hopefully you guys like it!

My partner is 'taking a break' from writing, mainly because of school and other things. But hopefully that doesn't change the reading experience, even if updates are a bit slow.

So apologizes for that. and pls dunt hate m3 ;-;

I'm really proud of how this chapter came out. And I hope you guys do too!

Without further a do. I introduce you. To part 13.

Seal the night.

------------------------------------------------

She was wearing a short, shiny, golden dress that traced her every curves. Her hair came down like a waterfall covering her shoulders. He smile brightened the whole room as she came downstairs. We all looked up to her, admiring her appearance.

Her friends shrieked as soon as she came down and rushed over to her to greet her. Jack and I stood there, waiting for her to break free of the crowed that started around her.

(Y/n) is one of my closest friends. And I'll always look at her like that. Right?

We all know you like her.

Yeah. As my sister

Aw Comon' Mark. You think I don't know? I'm in your head idiot. I know you every thought you think. Every move you make. I'm always here.

I'm not focusing on you right now. It's (Y/n)s' night. And I want to enjoy this night too.

Whatever yOu sAy mArK..

(Y/n')s' POV

You got this.

Don't panic you thought to yourself

-at the disco

Dammit you already said that

As you step down the stairway, all eyes were suddenly on you. Mark's eyes never left you, starting to make you a bit insecure. Sean looked at you with a smile beaming on his face

As a group of friends surround you, started making you feel much more relaxed.

"(Y/n)!! Long time no see!" (Y/f) barged in and gave you a gaping hug. With you hugging her in return.

"Oh my gosh (F/n) I didn't think you were gonna come!" You gave her a shocking smile.

"(O/f/n) Told me! And I couldn't resist dropping by and saying hi!" She gave me another brief smile.

"Thank you for coming!" You smiled politely as she shuffled out of the way for you to greet other people.

"(Y/n)? That's you?" One of your close friends from high school walked up. She eyed your entire body, you smiled

"Someone's had a glow up" She smiled.

You didn't know whether to take that as an insult or compliment.

She dragged me over to the kitchen, where she pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniel's. She popped it open and took out two small shot cups, you were unsure of drinking so early, but you figured one wouldn't hurt

"I see you haven't changed" You chuckled, she put up her drink and chugged it down. Moments later, you slowly drank. Left with the burning sensation down your throat