Part 8: All Fixed

Heyoo guys! Sorry for the long wait, THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 700 READS!!

I never knew this story was gonna get so big, but thank to you guys, it did ;)

I hope you guys like it ;)

Enjoy :D

----------------------------------
Jack's POV

"Shhh, don't close the door so fucking hard! She might hear you!" I whisper shout to Mark, he just rolls his eyes.

He walks over to the kitchen quietly laying down the object in his hands on the counter, he threw me the keys and signals me to put them away, I groan.

We quickly begin to set up everything after Mark and I strained to carry everything out of the car. We had went to Giant and bought a few of 'items' in order to make it up to (y/n) for fucking up her birthday.

I put the keys in the little key holder thingy by the door. Man, Americans and their fancy gadgets

"Shhh, come over here quickly, we have to prepare quickly before she wakes up!" Mark whispers, I tip toe as dramatically as possible. Mark chuckles while I shush him.

"Alright. You put this up and I'll blow the-"

I smirk, he slaps my arm. "No. Jack, as much as you would like a blow job, I mean, I'm going to blow the balloons." I say, he just laughs it off. I shush him again.

"Mark, she hasn't slept all night. She would of been awake by now." I say reassuringly. Walking over to the kitchen and taking the decorations out the bag, and placing them in random places onthe wall.

"Yeah. You're right. She hasn't slept all night, she's probably up there right now snoring her ass off" he chuckles

"Snoring what off?" I hear a familiar voice right behind me.

"AGG JESUS WOMAN!" I shout, running- well jumping towards Mark.

"Nice going dick bag" I mumble, lightly elbowing Mark in his stomach.

"Me? You're the loud one here" he whispers.

"Guys...what's all this? Are you guys ok?" She says, putting her hands on her hips, we just mumble.

"Might as well show her the cake-" Mark starts.

"I HEARD CAKE! WHERE IS IT?" She jumps off and pushes us away running towards the kitchen

There. Was white cardboard with a big lump of chocolate sitting there

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING CAKE!!" (Y/n) shouted. Both of us ran passing (y/n).

"I thought you put the cake in the fridge" I mumble,

"I forgot it was an ice cream cake!" He complains, i roll my eye,

"What?? A regular cake and an ice cream cake look similar to me!!" He whisper yells. I shake my head, I nudge him to speak.

"Surprise!" We both jazz hands, and our voices cracked unpleasantly.

(Y/n) looks at us blankly, then bursts out laughing, Mark and I look at her as if she's crazy. She runs over to us and hugged us.