Part 7: Mending Fences

Heyoo guys! Well, I'm sorry AGAIN for not posting often. It's just, my friends and I have been going through a lot, and haven't got enough time to write. But once again I've come up with another chapter!! Hope you guys like it!!
----------------------------------

You take Sean to the house. You feel terrible, quickly getting sit him to sit down on the couch. You give him an ice pack, and a few blankets along with some green tea.

"Thanks...I really do appreciate this..." He says as he sips his tea.

"I'm so sorry for all this, I truly am.." You tell him, already not being able to control the tears flowing down your cheek.

"Hey, hey, it' alight, please don't cry.." Sean pulls me down, and strokes your cheek wiping your tears.

"I-I'm, i-it's-" You were cut by Sean hugging you.

"It's ok. Please stop crying..." he whimpers.

You hug him for a few minutes, smiling. After a while, you let go of the hug, feeling slightly better.

But without knowing where Mark is, feeling better is not an option.

You quickly clean your face, and get up. Sean only looks at you.

"I'm going to find Mark." You say firmly.

"What? No! You should stay here, you can't go out at 4 in the morning!!!" Sean shoots up, but then gets back down from the shooting pain from in his head.

"I don't care. I can't do anything without knowing where Mark is." You stand your ground

"Then I'll go too-"

"No, I think it's best if you stay here."

He nods. "Fine..."

"I'll be back soon.." You walk towards the doorway, grab my keys. Just before you close the door Sean tells you something.

"(Y/n)?" He looks at you.

"Hm?" You look back at him

"Please be careful.." He whispers

You nod and close the door. You walk towards the car, get in. Than just stare at the picture you had hanging off my mirror, of Mark and you in a photo booth.

You have no ideas where he could be.

You decide to call him.

No response

You call him again

Still no response

You call him once more but this time you leave him a voicemail.

"P-please M-Mark where are you" You sob, and hit the steering wheel with force.

You hear the voice mail message and hang up.

You start the car, looking all the places you could think of.

Every place you encountered was Mark-less.

It's five in the morning, still no sign of Mark. With that thought, it began to drizzle.

You finally end up going to our childhood park, it wasn't far from where you were. As you park in front of the park, you see a dark figure sitting under the slide, slouched down.

It's still kinda dark, You didn't have a clear sight of who that was. You slowly get out the car and approach the park.

As soon as you see the red hair, you run towards him.

"Mark?" You say tearing up.

"Mark!!!" You dash to him under the slide.

"I-I'm sorry" He tells me.