Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Isabellas P.O.V

My throat is swelling up, my nose started to plug, and my ears are killing me.

"Have you been taking your vitamins everyday?" The doctor asked. I rolled my eyes.

I looked over to my mom, waiting for her to reply to the man who forces me to take vitamins everyday for preventing illness.

"Isabella Marie Coleman" my mom uses my full name.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Have you been taking your vitamins?"

I start coughing. I obviously haven't taken them, they should know that.

I look down to the ground.
"No." I say in a shameful tone.

"Well you should" the doctor informed me. "And here's your medication" he said giving a little recite to my mom.

My mom thanked him and we walked out, and I gave my mom a glare.

"Why would you put me on the spot like that!?" I shouted, she chuckled.

"That's what you get sweetie, you're 16 and I still have to tell you to take your vitamins everyday? That is so irresponsible!" My mom shouts.

I was about to reply till I fell into the hard, dirty, and cold floor.

I turn around too my mom. She laughs, and walks away. What just happened?

"Ouch" I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry." A familiar British voice says.

I looked up only to notice the one and only Harry Styles.

I gasped, but acted natural.

"It's okay." I said, he helped me up.

I looked over to my mom, she was talking with one of the nurses.

I looked back over to Harry, but he was gone. I laugh to myself. Im probably imagining things from those pills the doctor have given me. Could I be imaging this though? No, I couldn't have. Then who would've tripped me, and helped me up?

I sighed and walked towards my mom and the nurse.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked me.

I smiled "fine"

"Good, let's go home" my mom said grabbing the medication and we left.

When we got home, I felt really drowsy after a while, but I ended up feeling better.

I took my phone out, and I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey :) xx -H

Who's -H ?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: meet me at the park on winterside rode at 10:00 p.m tonight.

With that, I put my phone down. Should I go?

My heart was pounding. What if it's one of my friends playing a trick on me or something.

I sat and started thinking about while I was at the hospital. Was that actually Harry Styles?

I checked the time.

It's 9:45 p.m

I bit my lip, I grabbed my sweater and snuck out my window, my room wasn't really high off the ground.

I walked towards the park. My heart pounding harder ever time I take a step.

I'm scared, yet excited.

When I got to the park, I stood beside a tree, waiting for this unknown person.

"You're early." I heard someone say from behind me.

I gulp and turn around, but no one is there.

"Who said that?" I asked.

I felt something grab my hand. I turned around, but nothing was there.

I was about to run away, till I got tripped and I fell.

"Damn it Isabella!" Someone yelled pulling me up.

I looked up and it was my friend Jake.

"JAKE!" I shouted. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TEXTED ME?" I shouted.

He gave me a puzzled look.

"I just got here! your mom told me to check up on where you are, and you always come here so I figured-" he started but I cut him off.

"Is she really worried?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Let's get you home"
He said grabbing my arm.

"I was supposed to meet someone here.." I said walking back.

"Isabella!" He shouted. I sighed and turned around.

I walked back home with him, but if Jake wasn't there before, then who tripped me, and who talked to me, who texted me?

{A/n: I hope you guys liked this... I'll be updating soon.. And YES THIS IS ABOUT NIALL BUT I HAD TO BRING HARRY UP FIRST.