Chapter 3

Isabellas P.O.V

Where is this guy taking me? Is he going to kill me? Rape me?

I looked up and saw a bright light, i looked back at the guy, only to notice it's Harry Styles?

I started breathing heavily, before all the lights shut down again, no one was grabbing my hand, no one taking me anywhere, I was hallucinating.

I noticed I was still in the elevator, when it started to move up again. The lights turned on and everything was okay.

When I got to my floor, I went back to my flat, when I tried to open my door, I noticed it was locked.

I knocked.

"Hello?" I called out knocking harder.

"ITS ME BELLA, SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted.

I sat done in front of my door, waiting for someone to get out.

For hours of waiting and waiting, someone finally opened the door and a bunch of people ran out.

I walked inside and it was a mess! I looked at the time and noticed it was 1 a.m and the person never showed up. I sighed.

"Well bye babe" Jake said walking out.

I smiled, and we kissed. Then he left.

I was now alone, to clean this whole mess up. Great.

I started cleaning when I heard a sound coming from my room.

I slowly started to walk towards the sound, but what could it be?

Jakes P.O.V

I didn't know wether I should leave Bella here in the house, alone.

When she was gone, I heard multiple knocks on the door. Thinking it was Bella, I opened it, but it turned out to be a guy.

"Hello" I greeted him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Move it" he said in a thick British accent walking past me.

"Where's Isabella?" He hissed.

" I don't know, she went out to-" before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Listen, if you don't tell me where she is, I'll find her myself, and then I'll kill her, and I'll make you watch."

I took a deep breath.

"She left, okay? I don't know where, I certainly don't know why, so go find her and if you touch her then-"

I got cut off once again.

"I'm going to find her myself then." Was the last thing he said before walking out, I didn't even get to see what he looked like, he was wearing a hood and dark jeans. I'll i could tell was he was a boy and he has a British accent.

To be continued...

{A/N: hope you guys liked this chapter, I know it's short and I'm sorry about that!

I promise I'll update soon.