Chapter 15: Remember

Isabellas P.O.V

Niall and I are sitting in his room and he is staring at me very creepily. Is everything okay?

"Niall. Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask chuckling to myself. Then he quickly looks down to the ground and grins.

"I want you to remember.." He says. Okay this 'I want you to remember me' thing is really starting to annoy me.

"Niall. I'm sorry. I don't remember you!" I shout.

His eyes turn red. "Don't shout at me!" He says grabbing my arm. I look over at it. It's turning purple.

"Niall!" I shout trying to pull away from his hard grip. He doesn't let go.

"Let go of her" someone says. Niall quickly let go. I look towards the door. It's Zayn. I quickly run away, and to my room. I lock the door. Everyone in this house is crazy.

I look over to my bed, where Harry is sitting reading a magazine Niall have boughten me.

"Harry, what are you doing in my ro-"

"Shhh" he says appearing in front of me holding my mouth shut with his bloody hand. Oh god. Why is it bloody?

I pull it away from my mouth. "Harry.." I say.

"One more word from you, and I will hurt you." He says.

I don't know why, but I got this feeling to punch him, so I did.

Harry holds his cheek where I hit him. He looks over at me. Thinking he was going to kill me, he didn't. He just stood there.

"I-I'm sorry." I say. And he starts to laugh. What's so funny? I punched him!

"Don't be sorry." He starts. "I deserved it"

I sigh in relief. I actually thought he'd kill me there and then.

Harry let's go of his cheek, and it's all bloody. How hard do I punch? I start to laugh, a lot.

"You punch pretty hard. Don't be all surprised, idiot." He says.

Did he just call me an idiot?

"Harry. My arm still really hurts. Can you take a look at it?" I say barley holding it up.

He gently grabs it and rubs it. "I'll be right back. We have cream for this." He says. I laugh.

***

It's been a while since Harry was out. How long does it take to get cream?

Just then, I felt a cold rush of air pass by me, and Niall walked in.

"Isabella.." He starts.

"Go away." I say backing up, and all he does is laugh.

"This Is my house you know." He says.

I run past him and out the door. "Harry!" I scream. But no sign of him.

"HARRY PLEASE ANSWER ME, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell.

"I've got him locked up." Niall says appearing in front of me.

"Ahh" I say stepping back.

"Locked up?" I hear someone say. Then I heard a low chuckle. "You couldn't even if you tried."

I turn around and notice Harry.

"Oh, Harry.. Sure I can't hurt you. But I can hurt her!" Niall says grabbing my head and banging it against the wall.

I can feel it, as my eyes start to slowly black out, then I collapse to the floor.

"ISABELLA!" Was the last thing I heard Harry say before passing out.