Chapter 5

Isabella's P.O.V

I woke up to the loud sound of my stupid alarm clock. As much as I want to curl up in my blankets and fall back asleep, I can't.

I turn it off and lazily get out of bed.

I walk into my washroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and then take a shower.

When I was done. I got a nice dress for school, more like sundress as I should say.

I applied some mascara and some lipgloss, I don't put much makeup on.

I'm actually quite suprised that the 'unknown' person didn't text me all night right after Jake left.

I sighed and sat down, waiting to get a text from Jake telling me he's outside to pick me up from school.

***

It's been an hour later, and Jake still haven't called, and school starts in 10 minutes.

He's usually always here a and hour before school starts, not 20 minutes. Is he okay?

I ran outside, and to the bus stop.

When I got to school, I didn't see him anywhere.

Maybe he's in class already?

The bell rings, and I walk inside my first class. Science.

I sigh and sit down with my friend Sarah.

"Hey" I say.

She smiles at me, but then her smile suddenly fades.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I should be asking you that question." She said.

I gave her a confused look. Why does she want to ask me that question?

"Um, why?" I ask.

"You look upset." She says.

I sit down beside her, she looks at me worriedly.

"I am upset." I say. She looks at me as if I should continue on.

"I'm not upset actually, I'm worried. A scary thing last night, and after that 'thing' happened, Jake came into my house, I sort of sent him out telling him I'm okay. But I'm not really sure if he is, he was supposed to come pick me up earlier, but he didn't. He's not here either." I sigh, and Sarah wraps her arms around me.

"Don't worry, he probably got sick or something, you know Bella, not only you can get sick." She says.

I nod.

"Obviously not, but I'm just worried. We saw each other a couple hours ago and now he's disappeared."

She laughed.

"Bella, the lesson is about to start. You should focus on the teacher, not Jake." She says.

I take a deep breath, then I look over to my teacher.

***

After school was over, I went home on those disgusting city buses.

I could've had Jake pick me up, but he's probably 'sick'

Just then, my phone started buzzing, it's from that 'unknown' person. Again.

I picked my phone up, and stared at it shockingly.

Unknown: So your boyfriend haven't came to school today, and I know that because I have him.

Me: WHAT!? Why?

Unknown: I'll tell you in person.

Me: No! Every time you say in person You never show up...

Unknown: well maybe you should meet me where you've been asked to meet me! Nobody told you to run out of your house yesterday!

I put my phone down! How worse could this possibly get? First this guy 'kidnaps' my boyfriend, now what does he want with me, what have he always wanted with me?

{A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED OR LOVED THIS CHAPTER... Okay so ummm I'll be updating soon, and yea...

Love you guys...