Chapter 22: On Our Way

Isabellas P.O.V

I panic around my room, nobody's watching me, thank fully, but how can I do this? Explain to my mom that I ran away from home to find a job somewhere else in the world, it makes no sense! I disappeared from my own wedding and all I can wonder is if anyone saw me or not. What will Luke do about all this? Will he try to find me? As all these questions come to mind, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in" I say.

Harry walks in.

"I know you're nervo-" Harry starts but I cut his sentence off.

"I'm not nervous. I just don't know how to explain this to anyone.." I say sitting on my bed.

Harry comes and sits beside me. "Then don't tell. If you call your mom, she'll ask questions about everything and will most likely tell Luke everything. Is that what you want?"

I look down at my feet. Then Harry's finger pulls my chin up so my face can be facing his. "Stop worrying." He says.

I can feel my eyes getting watery. I bite down on my lip pretty hard. "How can you say that? After everything, you're only advice to me is not to worry?!" I snap at him.

Harry smirks at me. "You're pretty cute when you're angry."

I shake my head. This guy is unbelievable. "What is wrong with you?" I say.

I get up and was about to storm away until Harry grabbed my arm and dragged me back on the bed. "Stop. Just stop talking." Harry says attaching his lips onto mine. I try to pull away but he holds me tightly in his arms. His grip on my waist keeps pulling me closer towards him.

He lets go, waiting for me to catch my breath. "You don't know how jealous I've always been of Niall"

"That's a great way to show your jealousy." I hear a voice, I look up and see Niall.

Harry and I both jump and get up. "N-Niall, this isn't what it looks like" I say.

Niall chuckles, a deep, raspy chuckle. "So you're trying to tell me that you weren't just kissing Harry?"

"Niall, I-" he cuts me off.

"Don't try to explain yourself. I never liked you anyway. And Harry, stop trying to get with the human."

It felt like 1000 knives just went into my heart. How could he say that? Stop trying to get with the human. The words replay in my head.

Harry looks at me and pulls me close. "Leave her alone, so we were kissing"

I look at Niall in shock. "How can you say that? I mean I'm living with you. If you don't like me so much then why the hell did you bring me back here?" I say.

"I'm doing you a favour. Okay?" Niall says. I roll my eyes.

"Isabella, let's just go." Harry says grabbing my hand. "And Niall, you don't need to lie and say you never liked her. You love her, and you always have."

Niall pushes me back. "You're not going anywhere, princess."

I need to think. I don't want to deal with this now. "Look, Niall, thank you for taking me away from Luke but I'm so done with this nonsense. I need to think, what am i going to tell my family I mean-" i got cut off.

"You're not telling your family anything. You're never going to see them again. Theres no point for an explanation, It's better if they think you're dead."

"But Niall, you can't do that!" I yell. "I have to see my family!"

"Too bad" he says chuckling. "You're going to bed"

"You can't tell her when to sleep and when not to." Harry says.

"Yes I can, I just did. Goodnight Isabella." Niall says dragging Harry out of the room. I shut my door and sit on my bed. I feel tears trickling down my eyes. I need to see my family. I miss them so much, especially my mom.

I have nothing here, all I do is sit around all day. I can't even get out most the time unless one of the boys are with me.

I start to change when Harry barges in. "Ha-" he cut me off.

"Shh!"

I quickly threw on a tank top.

"What are you doing?" I whisper. "Niall will catch you in here and hes going to scream at both you and I"

"Want to go for a ride?" He says.

"Yes! That sounds perfect for right now, it'll get me to think"

Harry and i sneak out and get into a little car they have and we leave this place. It takes us half an hour to get into a city. We stop at a little store and look around and that's where i see pads and tampons.

I don't want to say it out loud but I'm on my period and i really need them.

Harry looks at me, "do you need those?" I nod and he chuckles.

We buy sandwiches and a little bit of snacks and we sit in the car. We start to eat and talk.. Well, I start to rant.

Harry looks me deep in the eyes.

"I have a lot of money with me, let's rent a hotel for a few days. It'll be great! We can explore the city and talk as much as you want and you'll be comfortable since you're on your period and I'm sure you don't want to be with four other guys" Harry says.

I nod "that sounds amazing, but, you know I'm on my period?"

"Obviously, we just got pads and tampons.."

I start to laugh "i didnt even think you knew what periods were"

"I've been around long enough to know"
He grabs my hand. "Let's go and get that hotel room. I'm pretty tired and I think you are too"

I instantly feel the need to hug him, so I do. "Thank you" i whisper.

A/N: aww okay Idk where I'm taking this story but just bare with me, i haven't really posted in a while and i'm sorrryyy