Chapter 8 All Isabellas P.O.V

Isabellas P.O.V

After the mall, I went home, yes I call it home now.

I wore my new pajamas, just to get much comfier and looked at the time, it's already 8:00 p.m.

I smile to myself. I like it here, well actually, I'm going to have to like it here.

I sit on the couch and watch some t.v with the boys. They're watching a show called 'The Vampire Diaries' I laugh to myself, they have a whole bunch of supernatural creatures in this.

I'm surprised, I'd never actually thought that these creatures were real! I'd always just think they're fake, in stories, or even shows or movies.

I look around the room, noticing only 1 person gone. Niall.

"Harry?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Yes, love?" He says sitting beside me.

"Where's Niall?"

"He's taking a shower, why?" Harry replies, I take a deep breath.

"I have to speak with him" I say.

I get off the couch and start heading upstairs, then knock on the bathroom door.

"Niall?" I call out whilst knocking.

"Yes?" He says. I bite my lip.

"Are the shower curtains closed? I need to come in and talk to you." I say.

"Yes they are. Come in" he says.

I walk in and close the doors behind me. "So, thanks for buying me all those clothes.." I say.

I hear him chuckle.

"Well someone had to buy them, the rest of the boys refused." He says.

I smile to myself, then I hear the water stop, and Niall opens up the curtains,

I quickly turn away. "Niall, you should've warned me you were coming out" I say.

"Come on Isabella, it's not like you've never seen a boy naked before.." He says.

I look down at the ground, puzzled. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that, it's not like you've never had sex before.. You're not a virgin right."

Niall asks.

"That's mine and only my business, and anyway, I thought you were my guardian. Aren't you supposed to know whether I'm a virgin or not?" I ask.

Nialls arm bangs on the wall beside me.

He laughs. "You're still a virgin, aren't you?" He says.

I quickly open the bathroom door and walk out of there. I can't stand him anymore.

So I'm still a virgin, what's it to him?

I go back downstairs and notice a note.

Dear Isabella,

Tonight is a full moon, and we're hungry, we went out hunting, and if you're wondering, yes we're part vampire, we get hungry too and we can't control ourselves. Anyway, we left Niall there to watch you.

Love ~ The boys

I'm so confused! These guys are half vampire. Great, just great.

I go back upstairs to tell Niall that the boys are gone, just then I noticed Nialls eyes glowing a dark red.

Fangs started growing out of his mouth.

Today is a full moon, Nialls hungry, and he haven't learned to control himself.

I'm dead!

I run downstairs as fast as I can.

"Isabella!" Niall calls, I can hear him coming down the stairs.

I breath heavily, this is so creepy!

Now he's down here, where do I go? Where do I hide?

I go into the kitchen and grab a knife.

"There you are..." I hear him say. I turn to him and scream.

Niall jumps on top of me but I dodged him, knife still in my hand.

I run away, out of there.

I find another door, it's the basement door.

"WAIT ISABELLA, DONT GO DOWN THERE" Niall shouts pulling me back.

"Why?" I asked, scared that he has control of me now, he good kill me at any second.

But then, Nialls eyes started turning back to blue.

His beautiful natural ones.

I sigh in relive.

"I need blood" Niall said, his face even more pale then before. "Please" he whined.

What should I do? Should I let him take some of mine.

Just then, Niall fell to the ground. "I need blood." He says again. His fangs shaking; and growing more each time.

I take a deep breath. I lean in closer to Niall. I hold my neck to his face.

"Take some..." I say.

"I don't want to hurt you" he says. I shake my head.

"I don't care, you're dying Niall, you need it" I say.

"Alright, but whenever you want me to stop, just say it okay, I promise I'll stop." He says.

I nod.

Just then, Niall starts kissing my neck, he gives it a little nibble before sinking his fangs into my neck.

I felt a sharp pain going through me, the more blood he takes, the more light headed I get.

"Niall stop.." I say weak, I let him have a little too much, but one problem, he won't stop. "Niall stop.." I say a little louder, but he still doesn't stop. "NIALL PLEASE STOP" I say in the loudest voice I could, just then, the pain stopped coming from my neck, but I ended up blacking out.

{A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! :) sorry I know some of you don't like this vampire crap. I won't leave it in for long.