Chapter 13

Isabella's P.O.V

Why? Why does harry want to take me back so badly. I know he's not actually my guardian, in fact, I honestly don't even know how they know me.

Niall claims he's known me since we were younger. Should I believe him?

I glance over at Harry, with a worried expression on his face, He grabs my hand and holds tight.

"Harry.." I say, but before I could continue, he cut me off.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.I ignore his question. I don't want to tell him. I don't have to tell him everything and he should understand that. "Isabella..?"

"Nothing Harry. I was just thinking about Jake." I lie. I feel guilty now and then after I lie.

I look down to the ground. Harry gently grabbed my chin with his pointing finger and turned my face to look at him. Our eyes lock. Our faces are just inches apart.

He leans in closer, when just then, blood came out of his lips, everywhere.

I gasp. It's all over me.

I look up on to notice Jake. "Jake!" I yell.

Jake grabs my hand and runs upstairs.

"Jake stop!" I shout. Jake still has a knife in his hand.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell. Jake rolls his eyes.

"Harry was about to kiss you. I couldn't let that happen." He sighs.

"Well now his blood is all over me. Thanks." I say and run downstairs to check on Harry.

I walk towards him. Slowly.

He's breathing heavily. His eyes are red, and he looks extremely creepy.

"where is he" Harry says in a low, horrid, and raspy voice.

"Jake..?" I ask.

Harry gets up and grabs my neck. "No shit." He says throwing me up against the wall and then running upstairs to find him.

"HARRY." I shout.

I run upstairs, I run into my room where I find Harry and Jake.

Harry has his arm wrapped around jakes neck, Harry smiles and cracked it. He just cracked my boyfriends neck!

I run over to Jake. He's dead.

My blood is boiling with anger.

"You killed him.." I whisper. I get up in anger. "YOU KILLED JAKE." I cry.

Harry just chuckles.

"Okay..?" He says laughing even harder.

I walk up to him and slap him as hard as a girl possibly could. I know he could do worse to me, but I don't care. "Listen" I start. "Laugh all you want you idiot. I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Take me back to your stupid home with your shitty friends walking around. Actually no. Kill me if you have too. I'd rather be with my boyfriend then you and them" I hiss.

Harry nods.

"My house it is."

I sigh. He grabs my arm, and drags me into his car. "They'll be looking for you.." He starts. "They won't find you." He says.

He starts driving back to his house. Tears start to roll down my cheeks. I hate him.

***

When we got to his house. The boys were all there. Niall looked upset, very upset.

"Where were you..?" Niall asks.

I chuckle to myself. How stupid can these boys be..?

"Where else.." I hiss and run upstairs.

I can't believe it. My boyfriend is dead because of Harry, how could he kill him!

***

It's night. It's cold, and I've been in this room all day.

Then I hear knocks on my door. I don't answer, then the knocks get louder.

"Isabella, I know you're in there" someone familiar says.

I walk over to my door and open it, it's Niall.

He storms in, and starts pacing around.

"Niall.." I say. He turns to me and grabs my cheeks with both of his hands, they're very warm.

"What did Harry do? Why are you so upset..?" He asks.

I don't say anything and I sit down in tears. He comes and sits with me. His face gets close to mine.

His warm breath hitting my neck. I look at him. He looks very worried.

"What's wrong..." He continues.

"Harry killed him"

"Killed who?"

"Jake"

A/N:

HI

OKAY

SO

WHAT DO YOU THINK'LL HAPPEN NEXT!?!? :)