Chapter 9

Isabellas P.O.V

I wake up in a bed, a big one. This is not the usual one that I sleep in.

I look beside me only to notice a boy. I looked closely as to who it is, and it's Harry.

"Harry?" I whispered grabbing his shoulder and then shaking it.

He groaned. "Yes?" He asked in a deep, and husky voice.

"What happened, why am I in your bed?"

"Well, Niall lost control last night, and sucked a lot of blood out of you." He says.

I give him a confused look, "but then how am I still alive, and feel much better then I did yesterday?" I ask.

He looks at me and sighs. "I gave you some blood" he says.

"Blood? Who's blood?"

"My blood" he says getting up, naked.

Why do my 'guardians' like for me to see them naked all time ?

I get up as well, I walk over to my room and put on a cute outfit for the day.

I walk into Nialls room, he's still sleeping too. I think I should let him sleep in.

I was about to walk out till I hear a strange groan. "Where are you going?" Niall asks.

I walk back into the room. "Nowhere,Anymore.." I laugh.

He grins and pats a spot on his bed, motioning for me to go and sit beside him.

Jakes P.O.V {Isabellas Boyfriend}

I can hear Niall and Isabella talking. If I wasn't locked in this room, I'd probably knock him out.

Harry as well. They're telling Isabella stupid stuff like they're her guardians when they're not. They're satans that came to kill her.

I sigh. I can't do anything about it. Harry is very powerful, yet Niall is much more powerful.

I have to save Isabella though, I can't think this way. I'm stuck in a basement, dying just to see her beautiful face again.

Isabellas P.O.V

Niall and I were talking about Jake. About where he is. Niall told me that he's gone, he was just sick and missed out for a couple of days.

"Niall, how do you know all this?" I ask. He smiles.

"I was watching you, and so was Harry. Remember, I'm your guardian." Niall says.

I gulp and get up.

" I remember.." I say awkwardly walking out. I don't like the fact that Niall and Harry are supposedly my guardians.

They definitely don't seem like good ones, in fact they kind of scare me.

Niall almost sucked all the blood out of me, Harry gave me blood which is bad because when I die, I'll become one of them.

Was that the plan all along ?

I look around, scared. I don't want to be here, I want to go home!

I want to see Jake and run into his arms like never before. I want to hug tight and never let go. I love him, I want to see my friends, my parents. But I can't, I'm stuck here. The place that scares me, the place where I live with 5 guys, and 2 claim they're my 'guardians'

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where I find Harry and the rest of the boys staring at the t.v

"Isabella.." Harry says in a worried tone. "They're looking for you."

"Who?" I ask.

"Your friends and family, the police are looking all over town." Harry says grabbing my hand.

He starts pulling me downstairs, but this time into a basement.

Jakes P.O.V

I hear someone coming down the stairs, then I hear a voice of a girl that sounds very familiar, Isabella.

"What are we doing, Harry?" She asks.

My heart instantly starts to beat really quickly. She's down here with Harry !

I start banging on the room door. "ISABELLA, I'M IN HERE!" I call, but receive no answer.

Just then, I heard another voice, but it wasn't Isabella nor Harry.

I listen closely, it's Niall.

"Harry.. Why would you bring her down here?" I hear Niall say.

Oh no.

"Why can't I be down here?" She asks.

"Um, I'm sorry Isabella. Let's take you back upstairs." Harry says to her suspiciously.

"O-okay" Isabella stutters. I can tell she's afraid.

I just want to kiss her precious lips, and tell her everything will be okay, but I can't. I'm trapped in this small room.