Chapter 22: You Finally Found Me

Nialls P.O.V

It all happened after my messenger, Andrew, told me about what happened with Isabella, and nothing will stop me from going to see her, and unfortunately, nothing can stop Harry either.

I will not allow her to get married to some beast who wants to kill my kind, he's crazy if he thinks he could kill me and the rest.

I look over at Harry and smile. We head off back to Chicago, well, run off back to Chicago.

It's day time here, though she's far away from down town , i could still catch a scent of her blood,

"Follow me" I say to Harry.

***

Her scent leads us too a church. I notice a limo come along and quickly hide. Harry along with me.

"Do you think Isabella is in there?" Harry asks. I nod.

Of course she'll be in there. Just then, everyone started getting out, the brides maids, grooms men, and then finally Isabella.

As she steps out of the vehicle, I feel like I could stop breathing any second. She looks beautiful.

I saw her start to panic and shake as she walked up the church stairs.

***

It was her time to walk down the aisle.

She was scared, then I noticed, her dress was stuck. I ran up one of the steps and she tumbled over!

"Isabella!" I shout catching her in my arms. She looks so beautiful, she's so nervous. I can feel her shaking.

People all around gasp. I quickly run, vampire speed. I must hide back in my house.

Isabellas P.O.V

I wake up in a small room, in a wedding dress? Where am I?

My heart quickens as I get up and look around the room. The room itself looks different... But the smell, it smells very familiar.

"I see you're awake." I hear a voice from behind me.

I turn around and notice NIALL!

I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Words can't describe of how happy I am to see him again. I quickly run into his arms.

"I missed you so much!" I sob into his shirt.

He doesn't saying anything but hold me tight.

"Ahem" I look over at the door and the rest of the boys are staring straight at us. I chuckle and hug them each, I missed them all so much.

I felt arms go around my waist. "I have to talk to you, Isabella. We all do."

I look at Niall confusingly before we all sit down in their living room.

"So," Harry starts. "We're moving."

"Us, as in, me too?" I ask.

They all look at each other and then back at me.

"Yes." Zayn says, and I take a deep breath.

"B-but, w-why me?"

"Because, we don't need you to get hurt by Luke, he'll eventually just kill you to get his way to us, right?" Louis says, and I believe him. Luke is a really scary guy, and just think about this gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not being able to ever see my parents again, not even being able to see Sarah, or any of my other friends.

Niall takes my hand in his and the warm feeling is calming me down.

"We'll visit your parents once in a while. Just tell them you want to go find a job some where else in the world." Niall says.

"Niall, I'm 17" I say. He chuckles.

"Exactly my point! You're 17, don't you want to explore the world before you're old!" Harry yells.

I roll my eyes. "Harry..."

Niall sits closer to me, now we're really close. "We're leaving tomorrow."

A/N: HEY SORRY ITS BEEN SUPER LONG SINCE IVE MADE THESE BUT YAAA :')