Chapter 10

Jakes P.O.V

It's been days since I've been down here. Isabella have been paying attention to every word Harry and Niall are telling her. Now Zayn, Louis, and Liam are getting in this too !

They're lying to her, telling her that they love her and they're only trying to protect her, because they're her guardians. No, they're not.

I look around the room trying to find a key.

I'm so stupid. They would never leave a key In here.

Isabellas P.O.V

The boys have taken me shopping again, but it's creepy how they're continuously calling themselves my guardians.

At first I believed them, but I don't necessarily do anymore.

I just want to get out of here, I feel like they've kidnapped me and they're buying me a whole bunch of stuff to catch my attention. To want me to live with them even more.

But I don't want that anymore.

I walk over to the boys In the kitchen.

"Hey, Louis can I ask you something?" I say.

He nods.

"Of course, love" he says walking towards me.

We sit down together, he grins widely.

"So.." I start "when can I leave?" I ask biting my lips, worried about what he's going to say.

"You want to leave?" He asks. I nod.

"I miss my family and friends, especially Jake." I say, and Louis' face drops.

"I understand, but you can't leave."

"Why not?" I protest.

"Because Harry and Niall will be very angry with you. Do you want that?" He says.

I quickly stand up. "I love it here. You guys take me shopping almost everyday, something a girl loves the most, and I get it, Niall and Harry are supposedly my guardians and-" before I could say anything else, Louis interrupted.

"Supposedly your guardians? They are your guardians!" He says.

I walk away. I don't want to hear about this anymore. About how they're my guardians, I barley know them!

I walk over to Harry who's in the kitchen. He notices me and smiles.

"You hungry?" He asks. I shake my head no.

Suddenly, Niall comes down and turns on the t.v, then I heard my name, but not from the boys, but from what they were watching.

I walk over into the living room, and look at the t.v. Why are they watching the news?

I look and read what it says on there, and it's talking about me.

"Isabella Marie Coleman. A young girl nowhere to be found" The news reporter says. I gasp.

Niall quickly turns the t.v off noticing I'm standing right beside him. "Um..uh.." Was all that could escape from his mouth.

I slowly back up.

"So when can I?" I ask. Niall looks at me confusingly.

"When can you what?"

"when can I go home?" I hiss running upstairs. Tears escape from my now watery eyes.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, but I ignore them. I wish I never even met these boys.

"Isabella, wait!" Someone calls. I close the door behind me.