{15}

Selena

After Justin and I got married, we lived as a happy couple should, but in the spotlight. Lots of my fans didn't approve of our relationship, so it was hard.

For a few years we lived together in New York City, just a few blocks away from Taylor's apartment.

She never liked our relationship, but still supported my decisions. She was dating a wonderful man named Adam Wiles, better known as DJ Calvin Harris.

One night we were talking, and we decided we wanted to have a kid.

A few months later, I was approaching my first term, when Justin announced that he wanted to start a company. He had always been a very smart person, so when he told me his plans of altering people's brains to simulate memories, I wasn't as surprised as I should have been.

That night, he left a note on the kitchen table reading:

"I know I promised you a forever. I know I said I loved you. I'm very sorry Selena, but if you need anything, I'll be in Florida. Some promises don't last forever, and I'm sorry."

He never came back.

Justin

I stood with Selena in front of Violet and Taylor.

"Don't tell them anything," I whispered into Selena's ear.

I knew Taylor and Violet had probably heard me, because they both displayed facial expressions of both confusion and shock.

I smirked.

I knew things they didn't. And that made me feel powerful.

You see, I had left Selena while she was pregnant with Violet, which gave me just enough time to move to Florida and start my company. While I was there, I sent one of my employees to go to Selena's house and give her an injection and a penny.

My worker obliged, and headed to New York.

Once Selena was injected, and had the penny in her hand, my worker left. Selena was under mind control, and I could get her to do whatever I wanted.

Controlling her from MindTravel headquarters, I forced her to hand the engraved penny to Violet, who loved Taylor Swift.

Suddenly, Selena broke out of her mind control, after doing something to make it stop affecting her. I was confused, as I hadn't made an antidote.

She made up a plan to come down to Florida with me, and when she did, I locked her up and announced to the world that she had died.

But she wasn't dead.

Instead, she was helping me pull off one of the most complex criminal acts in history.

Except this criminal act didn't involve stealing, or hurting, or killing. Instead, it involved fame and a whole lot of jealousy.

-/-/-/-/-/-
Hey guys!
I'm at the beach, so I'm not sure how much I'll update this weekend.

Anyways, comment suggestions/predictions please! Your comments keep me writing.

-Alice