First Training Session.

Emily's POV:
After spending a night at Shanes house will Shane's hotel. I got up and everything was pretty good I didn't really think there was anything wrong, until I saw Shane make me breakfast well he was making us breakfast. I asked him what he wanted to do today and he said we can go to the gym if you want because I have to train for my match with Undertaker anyway, I agreed and then I sat down next to him and started eating my breakfast. He looked up at me with a humongous smile on his face I asked him what he was looking at and he said nothing you just look good without any makeup on I giggled and said thanks. After I'm done eating breakfast I put my plate in the sink and I get up to go take a shower I'm in the shower washing my hair doing nothing and then I hear somebody come in the bathroom I pick out of the curtain and I see it's Shane I'm like Shane what are you doing? He looked at me and said I'm going to the bathroom why does this bother you that I'm in here while you're taking a shower? I said no I just thought you were somebody else that's all. After I was done with my shower I wrapped myself up and my John Cena beach towel and I went into Shane's bedroom I was making sure that he wasn't in there because I wanted to get changed into my gym clothes. I peaked my head out the door and I yelled to Shane I'm getting changed into my gym clothes please don't come into the bedroom. After that I locked the door and I got changed I put on my sports bra and then on top of that my black tank top and then I put on some basketball shorts and I left the room , I went down the hallway to look for Shane and saw that he was also getting changed I ran back down the hallway because I didn't want to see him naked and B because I didn't want him to be freaked out if I did see him naked. after 5 minutes of waiting for Shane to get ready I went back down the hallway and into the living room area and asked him if he was ready to go he nodded I asked him what gym he wanted to go to the he told me he had the perfect gym for both him and I to train. So we're leaving the hotel going down the elevator when he asks me if this is a date? I say do you want it to be a date Shane? He looked at me and said no because his definition of a first date was taking a lady out to a restaurant you know treating her nice getting all fancied up the hole 9 yards. I looked at him I was blushing and I said Shane Brandon McMahon are you asking me on a date? He looked at me and said yes Emily I'm asking you to go have dinner with me sometime because like I told you before you are very different from all the girls I've met and I want to see where this relationship goes. I looked at him and I said yes I will go on a date with you. we both looked at each other while we were going down the elevator until it opened at the lobby and we worked our merry way to the gym. when we got to the gym he told me to go to the boxing ring and get on some gloves I didn't ask why I just went to the boxing ring wrapped my hands up and put the gloves on. He told me that we were going to spar and I looked at him like he was crazy and said you really think you're up for this Shane?

He looked at me and he said you're so cute when you're cocky. I blushed and then said Bring It On McMahon and then we were sparring for about 45 minutes until we took a break and he looked up at me and said wow I didn't know you used to box I said yeah when I was younger I was pretty feisty and he looked at me and laughed we went on talking and training until someone neither of us expected walked in to the gym.