Say What?

Emily's POV: Claudio and I walked in to the coffee shop sat down and then he asked me what has been going on. I told him that I might be pregnant, he spit out his coffee and said "What? For real?" I nodded and said "Yeah I have been extremely nauseous and been throwing up for days." He said "Did you take a pregnancy test?" I shook my head no then said "will you come to the drug store with me or is that weird?" Claudio said "Em we are best friends so no it's not weird and yes I will go with you." And with that we paid for our coffee then made our way to the nearest drug store, we walked in together because I was an anxious mess.

But I soon got over the fear and told Claudio to wait in the car he nodded then walked out I picked up a test bought it then peed on a stick waited like 3 minutes then picked it up off the drug store bathroom sink and saw that it was positive. I couldn't believe it but I was so happy so I texted Shane and told him that we needed to talk then walked out of the bathroom and met Claudio in the car and he said "So? Am I gonna be an uncle or what?" I shook my head yes and he hugged me then said "Congrats!" But then I told him that I needed to talk to Shane then asked him if we could hang out tomorrow he said "Of course but let me know how it goes ok?" I said "of course I love you Claudio." He got out of the car and said "Love you too em."

After I dropped off Claudio I made my way back to the apartment hoping that Shane was there so I could tell him the great news.  I got out of my car shut the door and made my way up to the apartment but when I reached our floor I heard Shane yelling saying "No! It's not going to happen that way dammit!" Then I opened the door and he turned around hung up the phone and said "Hey babe. I got your text what's going on?" I didn't want to tell him until I knew he was calm so I said "Come sit down with me. Who was that on the phone?" He replied "It was Stephanie with the draft coming up we have to come up with our picks but she is picking the same guys I am and it just pissed me off." 

I put my hand on Shane's knee and said "Well I have some news that will cheer you up. I'm pregnant." I immediately saw the biggest smile grow across his face and he said "Really! I love you babe!" Then he picked me up spun me around then we shared a passionate kiss. But as soon as we are done celebrating he places me back down then I say "Let's talk about the draft. Who are some of your picks right now?" He took a deep breath and then listen off "John Cena, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Randy Orton. Then I was thinking from NXT American Alpha, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and the Hype Bros." I said "those are A+ picks my love. You talked this list over with Bryan right?" He nodded in agreement then I asked him what are some of his Women superstar picks then he said "Becky Lynch, Natalya, Carmella, Naomi and Nikki Bella." I smiled and said "I love all those picks!"

Then I asked him if he knew some of Stephanie's picks and he said "No she said that she isn't giving away any picks until draft day." I sighed because I knew that when it came down too it Stephanie knew that Shane would have some good picks but she wanted her picks to be even better. I knew he was stressed so I told him to just lay with me on the couch and maybe sleep to shut down and restart his batteries. He agreed then we laid down turned on a movie on Netflix and just relaxed but I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Claudio because I promised him that I would so I texted him and said "Hey c. It went amazing he is so happy. But he is stressed out about Draft day did Carrano tell you where your being put yet?"

It didn't take long for him to reply when he did he said "Carrano has not told me jackshit. I don't think he knows. We will just have to wait till draft day." After he said that I texted back and said "Love you Claudio." It took him like 2 minutes to text an I love you back. But once he did I finally was able to fully relax and cuddle with my husband when I woke up again it was morning we must of slept through the night. The one thing that concerned me was that I was alone so I yelled "Shane? You home?" He shouted back "Yeah baby I'm in the bathroom about to take a shower wanna join me?" I decided not to dignify that with a response but a part of me wanted to join my husband in the shower so I got up walked into the bathroom and joined my husband in the shower.

When he turned around i smiled and said "Hi my love." He didn't respond but he just kissed me so passionately we finally took a breathe and I said "Babe let's just take a shower. Then we will get dirty after ok?" He nodded then he rubbed me down soaped me up then I did the same to him but I couldn't rub him down because before I got to the under regions his erection was huge. But I soaped up all of him then we rinsed each other off and then we exited the bathroom we made our way to the bedroom and made sweet tender love until Shane got a phone call. I went "Ughhh don't answer!" He said "Babe it might be Bryan. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you later." Then he got up answered the phone and said "hey Bryan. What's up?" I didn't hear what was on the other line but all I heard Shane say was "congrats man. Yeah we will talk later." Then he put on some basketball shorts walked back to me and sat on the bed then told me that Brianna was pregnant as well. He was happy that he got to share that happiness with Bryan, then he laid back down and we cuddled until my phone rang and the phone call I received was very unsettling.
                              The End.
________________________________________________________
Authors note:
So that's it guys! What do you think happened.
Please let me know if you guys want a sequel! I am definitely so hyped to see the story of Shane and Emily continue! Thank you guys so much for  6k reads hopefully it can get more soon! Love you guys.