Chapter 2: 15 years after

It is a normal day for Jazzmine; she went to work, then after she visit her boyfriend Dixon James. Dixon is a detective in New York, one of the best.

"Hey" Jazzmine greated him with a big smile.

"Hey" Dixon said while drinking in a cup of coffee. He is holding a paper with a picture of a suspect, it seems that he has a new case.

"New case?" She ask in a sweet voice. Dixon shook his head and said "No,"

"still the same" He said managing a sweet smile to her.

"oh" Jazzmine said, then after it silence. It is not normal for both of them to be silence, all they are doing is talking, laughing and any other happy moments, but now you can only hear is silence.

Only silence.

Jazzmine was about to break the silence. But nothing came out to her mouth, but only air. It was very unusual but Dixon saw the unusual thing to her. "You know, I gotta go, bye." Jazzmine said, moving toward the door. But Dixon grab her arm.

"Wait, I'll send you home." he said while packing his things.

"No, you don't have to." She said in a high tone voice.

"But, why?" He asked, very worried.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhh,"

"I need to go in other place," She said with a sigh.

Dixon frowned, trying to understand things, but it doesn't happen. It is not usual to Jazzmine to be so mysterious especially to Dixon. The last time she became such a mysterious girl is, when they had a fight on Dixon's dangerous case. After it they became fine. But that moment he was thinking what's up to her; is it a plan or something. Is she fine or she is up to something, he thought. He can see the glow in Jazzmine's eyes, she's not always like this, she's up to something.

"hmm... " He said while holding his chin.

"Fine, just make sure you'll be safe." He said raising his hands and slap into his lap, like he was about to give up.

"sure, I will" She said with a smile.

"Bye!" She said while waving his hands firmly and run out of his office. When Jazzmine was far from him he whispered to hiself "Take care,"

After it he finish his work and went to his car, but before he start the car he thought, something's wrong to her. the he drive to his apartment with the happening earlier to his mind.