Chapter 1: Bones' and Souls'

WARNING: If you wanna ignore my teenage sappy rant then please skip over to the chapter. And just a warning before hand that I won't hesitate to press that report sign if I find anyone copying my work and creation.

Okay, so I honestly don't know how to make this intro in a more writer type way and stuff, 'cause I suck at it. Apparently this is my second attempt to write a book as well my first was going good, but I added loads of weird things in it so I deleted it! :p

I'm gonna tell this to you very bluntly that for God's sake don't copy my work or I won't hesitate to press that report sign. Yup, not really a sweet girl.

And pleaseeee don't copy it 'cause right now I havn't really written the whole book and right now that you're reading this message let me tell you that this message has been written in the past meaning that by the time you read the first chapter, I would have probably written the whole book.

So yea I would be pissed. And I'm telling you before only, this isn't gonna be totaly funny or depressing. And there is no way in hell gonna be any romance.
But there might be tinie-tiny fangirling over sexy men.
Boys just imagine them as a Victoria Secret model and get over with it.

Enjoy Chaps!

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:Bones' and Souls'

I looked around the empty space, looking up and down. I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my neck, making me feel overwhelmed with fear and helpless hopes of phantoms coming out of the wall. I was so desperate for company that I would have even begged a beggar to sit beside me, just so that I'm assured that there is at least some human existence here.

I was lying on a bed with a noisy silence surrounding me. It was getting colder and colder by every second making me flinch as I heard sounds of clattering metals, just one sound and I was freaking out. I moved helplessly in my bed, no words coming out of my throat. The sickening sound was coming closer by every second passing by. I felt a need to vomit as I discovered a body covered in blood, eyes puckered out, limbs arranged in a strange manner, mouth open and showing a set of decaying black teeth. It was hard to understand whether it was a man or woman as there were no signs of features in the body that stalked its way to my panicking one.

I looked around the metallic room and tried to pull my hands to my chest, only to hear a clinging sound. I looked sideways and saw that my wrists were handcuffed to the metal headboard of the bed.

'Crap!' I thought as I struggled uselessly against the restrains. My eyes bulged out of their sockets when I saw the body coming closer to mine but, I now saw the huge bloody saw in its hands, being dragged along the marble floor making clattering sounds. The body was now bending over mine and I had paralyzed from shock and fear. It brought its hands up with the saw and brought it down with force towards my right eye- making blood ozze out of it.

'Flash'

"Ashley, open your eyes baby" I heard the soothing voice of Marie, my mother. I opened my eyes to see Dr. Jenkins bending over me with a torch in his hand.
I breathed out a sigh and rested my head back on the pillow. I looked up to witness my father, John, looking at me with worried eyes and giving me a cheerful smile, well more like tried to.

Dr. Jenkins ushered my parents to a corner of the hospital room, a corner from where they were out of my listening zone. I watched how he talked to them and sighed again, staring at the ceiling. Again they would talk about some new therapy, again they would give me a candy and try to make me smile, again I would be free of these nightmares for a while and again they would come back and again I would be lying on this bed for a new therapy by my psychiatrist.