Chapter 4: Jessie and her Boyfriend sitting on a Tree!

Dedicated to Princess Cansuela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Jessie and her Boyfriend sitting on a Tree!

After setting my feet to the ground, hopping down on the ground after all the agents, Johanna give all of them a firm nod, and turns towards me.

"Ms. Moss, wait here for awhile with Jessie, we'll be back in a minute," he said. I watched as they all walked inside a small yet elegant and professional looking building. I smile towards Jessie lazily and stretched my arms, yawning. At my behaviour she giggled and opened her mouth to say something but, was interrupted by her phone. I watch her taking out her phone and frowning at the caller I.D. She picked up the call and held a finger up towards me, smiling apologetically. She then walked away from the van, leaving my earshot vacant.

I took this alone time to absorb my surrounding; I now noticed the van that we came here from. It was coated in a layer of royal blue colour, making it look radiant. It had the word 'FBI' written in the middle, in a bold font, with the words 'Federal Bureau of Investigation' also written in bold font but, smaller under the 'FBI'. Both of them in the colour black. Black against blue, so canny. The van consisted of French windows and a sliding door and looked clean and stylish. It was weird that even though it was so plain, it had swag of its own.

My eyes then acknowledged the presence of the greenery there. It was mesmerising, with tall trees and small shrubs, fitting with the scenery perfectly making it a heart clenching sight. The garden was huge and had orchards of cherries and apples at a fair distance. It had variety of flowers adoring the short cut grass. At some distance away from this fauna, some archery boards were set firm in the soil. Just at the side of these archery boards was a small store made of glass that reflected the suns harsh rays. If seen quite closely, I was sure that one could see some archery stuff like bow, string and all that jazz.

Then, in the middle of this huge land was a small building, in which Allen, Helen, Johanna and Logan had disappeared. It had a professional look in it with the modern infrastructure and the black filmed glasses, covering the whole building. It had wooden outline, as if to make it reflect a natural aura, which it clearly wasn't. It had a tiled staircase, leading to the entry of the building. From outside no one could exactly make out the stories of the building but, my guess was that it was a two story building only, judging from its size. It was in the shape of a square and it seemed like one of those houses that 'Mini craft' has in it. Lastly, no matter how good and elegant it looked, it was still weird to see it in the middle of a green land. It was like imagining Donald Trump in a bikini, hilarious.

My eyeballs then seemed to rotate their eyes towards Jessie, who was still talking on the phone. Raising an eyebrow, I studied her. Her mouth was formed in a giggle and she then bit her lips and said something in the phone, with a funny look on her face. She caught my eyes, immediately blushing red and said something on the phone before cutting the line. She then started towards me.

"So, who was that Jessie?" I said mockingly.

"Oh, just a friend."

"Friend or boy-friend."

"Shu-shut up!"

"Hehe! Jessie has a boyfriend." I sang cheerfully, causing her to flush again and groan.

"Keep it quiet, Ashley."

"Jessie has a boyfriend, Jessie has a boyfriend. They kiss on top of the tree and play hide-and-seek, they are going to marry soon and make a baby. Jessie has a boyfriend, Jessie has a boyfriend." I keep on singing, enjoying her irritated look. At some point, I even started jumping whilst pointing my finger towards her, laughing. After a minute or two I fell on the floor giggling as she had attacked me with her fingers, tickling me continuously. She had now lost her irritated face, and was laughing at my hysteria.