Chapter 9:Realistic Dream

Chapter 9: Realistic Dream

I ran through the hallway, trying to escape through the raven's reach. I furrowed my brows together when I realized that the hall had become almost endless, I paused for moment and looked through. I felt euphoric when I saw a room's door.

Without thinking, I got in and locked it from the inside. I took a breath and felt almost gullible at the moment. My relief was soon taken as nostalgia knocked its way to my brain.

The Raven crow hobo.

The time.

One minute.

Upon realizing that I'd taken about seconds to bang my way into this unknown room, my heart beat banged against my chest proudly, while my brain did it's work, and acknowledged me about the danger my life was in.

Despite the sweat, I looked around the frantically and tried to think of a solution. And, as soon as my eyes fell on the solution, my problem voiced its words out.

"Ashhhh...Where are you?"

I shook visibly at the maniac's laughter and voice. This was exactly the tone in which a toddler is talked to. But, as we know, it is also used in the horror movies. My situation was similar to the horror one.

I looked around for a moment in the white room and bit my nails, a nervous action which I spurned to accept when with company. My mind went blank at that moment and I cursed myself for not watching serials in which murders were plausible. If I had seen, maybe I'd be able to comprehend this situation.

Okay, back to my solution. If I'd keep my fantasy and hopes aside, I knew that it was impossible to survive by making myself fall into such an abrasive commitment.

My legs moved on their own accordance when I saw the door fall down. I reached out to push the window open and escape. But, as I do so, an invisible force pulls me back.

I shriek when I come face-to-face with the raven-head hobo. It gets hard for me to breathe and I hold my neck in fear as the hobo gets nearer. I push myself against wall, hoping that it would somehow tear open and swallow me.

She traps me, when she gets close, encaging me between her thin bony hands. I stop breathing for a moment when she opens her mouth and a smell that could only be attained with a thousand dead rats, was masking her breathe.

She gets closer by bending down her neck and speaks in a low whisper, with her eyes titled in a fake innocent way. She says- "Boo"

And I slap her.

ALLEN POV:

Dang-Dang

Dang-Dang

Dang-

"WHAT!?" I opened the door and before I could fathom anything, a dishevelled looking Jack pulled me out of my room with my shoulders.

He starts dragging me towards the end of the hall and while he was fulfilling his possibly wicked intentions as he interrupted my beauty sleep, I saw the same treatment was being given to Helen by Luke.

Helen gave me a questioning look. I shrugged.

Jack came to a halt and ran out of the hallway to god knows where. Luke does the same.

I look at their retreating figures in confusion and annoyance, Helen reflecting the same look.

"Hel, lets' go to-"