you mad?

Ty'ainna Carmelo
After getting out the shower I put on a sports bra and some basketball shorts and put my slopping wet hair in a towel. Then, i went to check my phone for messages.
KieraTooBadd💋 : Heyyy Shawty Wassuuuhhh ?
Blueeyedbeauty👌: Hey girl it's Dominique .
WorkofArt🙏: Hey beautiful this Ray... Hmu !
I exited out of Nique and Kikis messages and went to Rays .
Ty'Baby💕 : Nigga . Shut the fuck up with that work of art shit . Llaabb .
I locked up my phone and put it on the charger. Honestly, I do kinda like Chres already...... But Ray just ugh ! He's vibe tho . . . It's whatever. It was only my first day......
I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing from an unknown number .
"Hello?" I said in a groggy, sleepy tone.
"GoodMorning Sleep Beauty." I heard Chresanto say on the other line.
"How in the hell did you get my number?" I ask while walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"I have my ways."
"Stalker."
I turned on the water.
"Look. Thanks for the wake up call but let me get ready."
"Ok. Bye best friend." He hung up.
I brushed my teeth and took my shower. I put my now curly frizzy hair into a messy bun with my fringe and some studded earrings with my cuff and chain and my black nose stud. I went to my closet and took out some khaki cargos , a solid red v neck , and some Jordan 4's. I got my phone said goodbye to my daddy and was out the door.
Once I got to school I was greeted by Kiera .
"Hey boo!"
"Heyyyyy!" I reply back.
I see Chresanto about to walk up to me but stops cause ray comes to give me a hug so he starts swallowing Melanie's face. I roll my eyes on how pathetic he looks and walks to class.
Chresanto August
As soon as I was about to say hi to my new best freenn , I see my current best friend go up to hug her. Now I was pissed.
I saw ray walking over to me and this was my time to figure out what's up .
"Hey um ray, can I speak to you for a moment?"
"Sure, about?"
I pull him into the empty boys bathroom. Or so I thought.
"What the hell? You on some gay shit my nigga?" Ray scowls at me.
"What's up with you and Ty?" I ask with irritation written on my face.
He smirked .
"Ahhhh. You mad bro?"
"Naw, I just wanna know what the fuck is up."
"Don't worry bout it man. You got Melanie." He says laughing and patting my back. "Besides, if you wanted her so bad, should've went in for the kill." He winks at me and walks out the restroom.
"Bitch move." I reply under my breath and walk out.
Jacob Perez
Hold up? Did I just hear that Chresanto August has feelings for Ty'ainna?
As I get done from you know, releasing waste, I hear Rayan and Chresantos voice outside the stall.
"What the hell? You on some gay shit my nigga?" Ray scowls at him.
"What's up with you and Ty?" Chresanto ask with irritation written on my face.
He smirked .
"Ahhhh. You mad bro?"
"Naw, I just wanna know what the fuck is up."
"Don't worry bout it man. You got Melanie." He says laughing and patting his back. "Besides, if you wanted her so bad, should've went in for the kill." He winks at him and walks out the restroom.
"Bitch move." Chresanto says under his breath.
What. The. Fuck?
Ty'ainna Carmelo
During 4th period Chresanto walks in and sits by me. Thank God thing one and thing two aren't in this class.
"Shawty wassuuhh?" He greets me and we give each other dap.
"Chillen like a villain."
He chuckles.
"I saw you and Ray in the hall today."
Um, shit.....
"Okay???" I question.
"Y'all look pretty close now?"
I scrunch my face up.
"Something like that." I whisper.
"Ty'ainna, would you like to explain to the class how important your conversation is that you can't pay attention." The teacher calls out and I smack my teeth and roil my eyes. "Attitude? In my class? Nope, doesn't fly. DETENTION!"
"NO NO NO. I ain't showing up to that shit." I yell in the middle of class.
"I advice you to sit down before you get in more trouble."
"And I advice you to shut the fuck up."
Whoops. Habit .
"Oh so you say. Office now."
"Yolo my nigga." I shrug and blurt out in class. I grab my stuff and walk to the office and stay there until schools out.
Once school is officially out I walk to my locker to see Chresanto waiting for me.
"Bad ass." He smirks.
I playfully punch his shoulder.
"Shut up! Anyways, what's up?" I ask while opening my locker and grabbing my volleyball gear.
"I was thinking we should hang this weekend?"
"When and where?"
"Orlando Studios."
"Nigga , do you know how far that is from here?" I raise my eyebrows at him.
He laughs.
"Yes that's the point. We got this three day weekend, a few friends of mine were gonna go down tonight and stay in a hotel and chill this weekend. You can invite a friend or two if you want?"
I thought about it.
"Most likely. I'll see though."
"Alright. Be ready by 10 if you coming mami." He winks at me.
I push him. "Nigga get on somewhere!" I giggle and start walking to the gym.
"Aye, I gotta get to practice, but after pack your shit and we out!"
I nod my head and start my pace again and stop abruptly when I feel him smack my ass.
I swing my arm back so fast that he ducks before catching it and pulling me closer.
"That wasn't very nice." He smirks.
"I know." I reply pushing away from him.
And I turned around and walked away from him but for some reasons I couldn't stop smiling. . .
This chapter was TERRIBLE! Soooo, sorry.
~Kennedi
Keep or delete .