jealousy in the air tonight

Ty'ainna
What is wrong with me?
My vision started to fog, because the tears that began to build up in my eyes.
Why in the world was I crying?
I ran to my car and heard someone calling after me.
"Ty! Ty'ainna wait!"
"What Chres?!" I yelled at him, and we both looked at each other with shocked expressions.
"What's wrong? Why are you leaving?" He asked, pulling up his sagging pants.
I shrugged. "Not my scenery."
He rolled his eyes at my attempt to lie. He knew I liked to party so he didn't buy it one bit.
"Look, Ty-"
"Save it up. You did nothing wrong. I just needed some fresh air. Clear my head." He looked at me with an uneasiness in his eyes but eventually nodded his head in agreement.
I stayed out there for about thirty minutes for a breather.
Suddenly, I felt the need to get him back.
I walked back into the lite up house and searched for Corrin.
I could tell he was still drunk but a little bit sober as he was talking to the bartender.
"Bro, I feel so dumb. I thought I could drink a way my pain, but I feel like a pushed her away." I overheard him say.
"Well. If I'm good at guesses, I believe this is her walking up to us."
Corrin turned his head and I could see the hurt in his eyes.
I guess we felt the same way.
I gave him a genuine smile and he got up and pulled me into a gentle hug.
"Ty, you don't know how bad I feel."
"I know. I know." I say into his shoulder trying to hide my tears.
Now whatever i was feeling for Chres flew out the window because I realized that I still loved Corrin.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then we looked into each others eyes full of lust. We started kissing in front of the bartender and headed upstairs in one of the empty rooms.
"Ty'," Corrin breathed out my name in between kisses.
"Yeaah?"
"I," kiss. "Never." kiss. "Stopped" kiss. "Loving you." kiss.
I pulled away and stared into his eyes.
"Same here."
******************************
Next thing I know, I'm laying in a strangers bed with my clothes off, by my fucking self.
"What the hell," I groan, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the sun. "Where am I?"
Honestly, I don't remember intoxicating my body with shit loads of alcohol to were I'd be hangover enough to not remember.
Or maybe I did?
Whatever. I just needed to get the fuck out of this trashed house.
Chresanto
I've been calling Ty'ainna non-stop sense last night. I didn't see her until she barged in on me and Mel. I didn't pay her any mind, but I had a feeling she was hurt, because I was just a bit after my phone call with Corrin.
"Hello," I muffled into the phone, half awake.
"I fucked yo bitch."
Tf?
"Who is this?"
"Corrin. Ty'ainna still on my dick. She still in love with me. She don't want yo punk ass nigga-"
I hung up the phone after that.
So, I'm more than positive that they hooked up, which means Ty'ainna is problem still at the house.
I threw on an Abercrombie hoodie and some Timbs to make my pajamas look fly. Grabbed them keys, and went to pick up Ty'.
Once I arrived, I saw her walk out the house to, what I'm guessing, searching for her car.
She look of sour, anger, and surprise spread across her face.
My eyes followed her gaze to see that her car was trashed. Like beat the fuck up. With words like "hoe" and "slut" "bitch" etc.
She grabbed a rock and before she got ready to lounge it for her car, I got out and called her name.
She turned to me and a look of confusion crossed her face, then disgust.
Well damn, I could feel the same way.
I motioned for her to get in but she just stood there.
"Are you gonna move?" I asked her.
She rolled her eyes and started moving.
Away.
She started her walk towards her house which was fifteen minutes by car which meant it was probably forty-five by foot.
I revved up the engine and drove next to her.
"Can I help you," she snarled at me in a tone that shocked us both.
"Uh, no. But I can help you."
"Is that so," Ty' stated with sarcasm intended.
"Ty'ainna, get your stubborn ass in the car."
She stopped.
Hallelujah.
Rolled her eyes and blurted out fuck you.
"Excuse me?"
"You fucking heard me," she muttered under breath.
I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes.
Why was this girl so difficult?
"Ty' , just get in the car. We can drive in silence, but I'm not about to let you walk all the way home."
She looked down, I guess trying to figure out what to do in the situation and she open the door to the passenger sit.
I gave her a small smile and she just turned her head and stared out the window.
Even when she smell like sex, her hair fucked up, and her make-up is smeared, she still looks beautiful.
Sikeeeee!
I ain't bout to lie to y'all's asses.
"You look great." I said trying to lighten the mood.
Which, in return, got me a punch in the arm and a few muttered curse words from her.
I'm honestly dead confused?
Ty'ainna
Your probably wondering why I'm acting like a bitch towards my best friend. Right?
Well, yes I'm gonna admit it.
I am jealous of Melanie.
I got stuck with Corrin and she gets the man who treats her with respect.
Do I give a fuck that the were one last night?
Not really.
I do care that she has my best friend.
I deserve him.
Call me selfish. I really do not give two shits.
I just want him.
**********************
heeeeeeyyy guuuyysssss .
Sorry for the wait.
Honestly? I don't know how long the wait was?
Whatever.
Well, were I live its like 12:32 A.M. sooooo ....
How do you feel about all of this jealousy in the air. #drake (thaaaasss baaeee)
Happy Belated Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate and Merry New Yeaaars <3
Voooteee!
peace to the middle east.
~ kennedi <3