heart to heart

Ty'ainna
I've been awoken.
It's a fucking Sunday morning. Who the hell wants to be awake?
Apparently so people didn't get the memo.
I let out a frustrated groan and head to the bathroom, where I'm greeted with the morning beast.
Whoever had the balls to wake me up this morning did not get the decency of seeing my at my best.
I pulled my frizzy curly hair in a high bun and put on a hoodie and some pajama pants on. Finally, I walk downstairs to see the thing that woke me up.
"Ty'ainna open the door." Chresanto calls in.
Seriously? He's the last person I wanna see.
"What!?" I shout after I open the door.
He puts he's hands up in surrender, " the fuck wrong with you?"
I glared at him. "You nigga, now what do you want?"
He scoffed. "I ain't do nothing to your ass, so get rid of that bitchy attitude and go change your pad."
Smack!
I slapped that nigga dead across the face, literally slapping the black off him. He was asssshy then a motha fu-
"What the hell?!" He screamed cutting off my hilarious thoughts.
"What?" I smirked innocently.
"You just slapped me." He blurted surprised.
"Why are you surprised," he looked at me like I was crazy, which I was. "You come to my house, wake me up, and start making sly remarks about my period. Did you think I was not gonna slap you? What the fuck do you really want before I do something worse?"
Chresanto sighed, "I just wanna know what's really up. At the party, I know you had sex with Corrin and you walked in on me and Miracle. And if you put two and two, by the way you acted yesterday I'd say your jealous."
I'm pretty sure my eyes popped outta my head and my mouth was on the ground by now.
"Get your ass in here." I let him walk in and sit on the couch. "Look, I am not, nor will I ever be, jealous of Miracle or the fact she's with you. What I did may seem shady. I knew what I was doing cause I wasn't drunk at the time, but I... it's complicated. I just know some things you don't know, but if I told you, you'd get mad or id seem extremely fake and I'm not. I just wanna distance myself from y'all because my life has been a fraction of running and I don't wanna run anymore. I don't want anymore pain..." At this point I was on the verge of tears. Yeah, I may have stretched the truth about being jealous because I wasn't lying. I'm not jealous of that bitch, but I did admit my feelings for Chresanto to myself sooooo.
He just sat there looking at me, then came to give me a hug. "Ty' you are probably my best friend ever, shit even more, even if I've only known you for a short amount of time. You can trust me enough to tell me what I don't know." He took my hand and his and lifted my chin to look at him.
I shook my head vigorously at him, now with tears falling down. "No, I can't. There's just more to me that you don't know about.."
Suddenly, somebody else knocked on my door.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Now who is it?"
I sighed and went to open the door.
I stood there in shock. There he was. My ex best friend. My rapist. The father of my daughter. The man I haven't spoken to in years, but knew all about me.
"Ty'ainna?" Daquan asked.
I didn't say anything. Maybe if I didn't speak he wouldn't recognize me. I changed my look up since we moved. Still curly but it's been dyed and I used to wear it red and straight all the time. I got my nose pierced and I just got older in general.
"I know what your thinking, I know it's you Ty."
Damn.
"Don't call me that." I mumbled under my breath.
He sighed,"come on. You still holding that against me?"
My eyes snapped back up to him with anger in the them.
"Hold it against you? Why the fuck wouldn't i!? You raped me! You were supposed to be my best friend!" I whisper shouted at him so Chres wouldn't here.
"I was drunk! Let alone high, I barely even remember the day! You were gone the next day before I could apologize or say goodbye!! You didn't even know what was going on in my life cause you were to selfish to care!"
I slapped him too.
"Didn't care?! I always cared! You never wanted to tell me Daquan. I was always the one who cared. We used to be there for each other. You don't know how much it killed me to be away from you, or how much it killed me the day you did that to me, or how much it KILLED me to give birth to OUR daughter and you weren't there!" Now I was fuming not caring if Chresanto could here.
I could tell I caught him off guard. He stood there mimicking my shocked actions when I saw him.
"Where is she? How old is she? What's here name? Where is she!!?" He asked.
"In a better place."
"SHES DEAD!!"
I wanted to laugh at that but I knew It wasn't the time.
"No, dumb ass. I put her up for adoption. She's two turning three this year and her name is Amour Isabelle Rivers - Carmello."
"You put my last name on it?"
"Yes, I did."
Daquan had tears in his eyes and I didn't really wanna see him cry cause it brought back to many memories to were we were both just sitting on the bridge back home crying. Together.
"Is Pops here?" He sniffled. That's how close we were. He called my dad Pops.
"No, why." I wiped the tear that managed to fall.
"Their coming."
-----------------------------
Hey guuuiissseeee.
I know it's been FOREVA since I've updated. And with practice and school I don't have time for anything!!!
Welp, I had a writers block to. I still do but I just started writing which just got my ideas flowing.
I don't know how long the next updated will be but just be happy for this update!
Thank you guys so much for almost 1K!!!
Now Daquan is in the picture. What do you think about Chresanto and how will he react to Daquan? What will Ty'ainna do? When do we get to meet little Amour!!?
I don't know either ^.^
Peace to the Middle East,
Keeennneeedddiiii <3