love is confusing

{Ty'ainna}
Corrin took me outside the hotel and was an amazing conforter. He gave the best hugs and every time he kissed my forehead I'd melt.
Do I already like Corrin? Maybe. But I honestly don't care about those . . . Anymore.
"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry Corrin." I say wiping my face and get my composure back.
"It's all good, beautiful." He said wiping off the last year that shed from my eye.
I smiled.
He made me feel so safe. So loved.
"Ah. So where are you taking us? I hope I'm not to dressed up?"
He laughed.
"Nah. Perfect." He helped me up off the bench and linked our hands together and we started walking.
We started passing by restaurants, the beach, amusement parks so I was starting to get curious.
"Corrin where are we going?"
"We're here."
I look up to see strobe lights flashing and music bumping.
"You brought me to a teen club!?" I whisper yelled.
"I thought you'd-"
"Hell to the yes!" I grabbed his hand he pulled him into the club.
This club was banging. The music was loud, everybody was dancing, people were smoking hookah, and people doing shots! (They spiked the drinks) Boooiiii! I was chugging down them shots and I got a lil tipsy. Then my song Twerk It came on.
"Oohhh hheeelll yeeessshhh. Come on Coorrinnn. Daaannnccee wiff meee." I say but my words were slurred.
"I think I should be getting you back to the hotel."
"Silly goose. After you dance with meeee!" I playfully push his arm. He giggles at my immatureness and gets on the floor with me.
We both started feeling the music and grinded on each other. I started twerking on him.
"Twerk some girl!" Corrin joked.
Later on, he finally brought me back to the hotel.
"Bye Ty." He said kissing my cheek.
"Nooooo, stay with me." I whined, obviously still drunk.
"Only for you." He giggles.
"Kiss me right here." I say pointing to my lips.
"We just met Ty-"
I was tired of him beating around the bush so I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him. He was tense at first but relaxed and put his hand around my waist. I put my hands around his neck and our lips moved in sync. We started rocking back and forth and finally Corrin broke the kiss.
"What's wrong?" I asked worried that I did something wrong.
Corrin pointed to somebody behind us and I already had a clue who it was.
Cough. Cough.
I turned around to see Chresanto.
"What?" I snap.
"Nothing." He snapped back with more intensity in his voice and walked passed us to the lobby.
It looked like Corrin was about to go talk to him about his attitude towards me but I told him to just go to my room.
No matter how hard I don't wanna do this, I know I have too.
I walk over to see Chresanto sitting down on the same bench I was Crying on.
"Hey." I greet.
He looks up at me and looks down at the ground. I take a seat by him and he scoots over.
"Look. I know what I said today before i left, but what you really said hit me hard." I start. "Like, I don't get this. Us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel some type of way towards you, same for Ray, and Corrin. Yeah, that may make me seem like a hoe but the only guy that I have feelings towards the most right now is Corrin. He treats me right. I don't have to worry about being a sideline or other sidelines. Yunno?"
He nods and sniffles.
"Say something. Look at me Chres."
"I can't Ty'. It's hard seeing you with another guy besides me."
"How do you think I feel?!" My voice starts rising. "Do you expect me to wait for you to break things off with Melanie? I mean for Gods sake, I just met all y'all and I'm already confused. If you really want me your gonna have to fight. Goodnight Chresanto." I kiss him on the cheek and begin to walk away.
"Is everything ok?" Corrin asks.
"Yeah. Just, everything's hectic right now." I shrugged.
He pulled me in for his signature hug and kiss on the forehead.
"Uh? Who is this?" Kiera asks looking at Corrin with a stank face.
"I could say the same for you." I say looking at her boy with a stank face.
"Touché."
I bring Corrin to my half of the room and plop down on the bed. He does the same beside me.
"I really like you Ty."
I sigh. "Everybody has been saying that lately."
"No. But I really mean it."
"Are you saying that to get some?" I smirk.
Corrin laughs. "Maybe." He winks and gets on top of me. He kisses my neck and I bit my lip to hold back my moans. Then he gets off of me.
I suck my teeth. "Tease."
"You love it."
We both share a laugh.
"Haha. I know we just met Ty, but I do want you to be my girlfriend. Even back in Destin."
I pause and think on the question. What about Ray and Chres?
FAWK THEM!
If they can have girlfriends I can have a boyfriend.
I pull him in for a deep kiss.
"Does that answer your question!?" I reply giving him a sensual smirk. He chuckles and lays down and I fall asleep in his arms.
It was the final day here in Destin. We all decided to go shopping and then to the beach.
I did my daily hygiene and scrunched my hair so it could be curly. I threw on some camo skinny jeans, a red 'Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe' shirt, Jordan 4's, and I black beanie that said the same thing as my shirt, because I did not want nobody killing my vibe. {A/N: outfit in external links}
Kiera went out with her friend and Corrin left early in the morning cause he didn't wanna cause drama on our last day. I was sad but Ill see him back in Destin.
It was some what awkward because Ray was holding hands with Breeaah and Chres was holding hands with Melanie and I'm just there. I'd always end up separating from them because I'm just the fifth wheel. So, no matter how much drama it would cause, I decided to call up the bae.
"Hello?" He said sounding like he just woke up.
"Corrin you better wake yo ass up! It's 1 o'clock."
"Bae, that hotel bed was not as comfortable as my bed." He yawned.
I chuckled. "Negro get yo big booty self up here. I don't care what the say I'm not having fun."
"Anything for you my love." He said sarcastically.
"Awwww. I'll remember that." I joked and we shared a laugh.
"Be there in 30."
In 30 Mins Corrin met me up at StarBucks.
"Ahhh. I see that strawberry frappicinos are your favorite miss."
I stopped sipping my drink and looked up to find out the mysterious voice who said that. I turned around and nearly jumped into my boyfriends arms when I saw him.
"Miss me?" He asked while laughing.
"Sorry." I laugh getting off of him.
We look each other in the eyes and I jump back onto him. I love this boy.
Hold up. Pause. Rewind. Swerve. Delete. Take a seat. I cannot love him. I just met him.
We pecked each other on the lips and I got on his back. He walked me all around the outlet. He bought me a new pair of combat boots and I necklace that said forever mine.
We eventually caught up with the others and it made the situation a little more awkward.
I got off his back and smoothed out my shirt.
"Hey guys."
"Yeah, hey." Ray says irritated.
I roll my eyes. I was not in the mood.
"Who is this?" Melanie asks looking Corrin up and down and biting her lip.
"MY boyfriend. As in, I don't want yours." I pull Corrin back.
Melanie scowls at me but puts her eyes back on to Corrin.
"Well. It's time to start getting back to Destin." Chresanto interrupts.
"What about the beach?" I asks.
"Change of plans. Nice meeting you, Tyainnas boyfriend."
I kiss Corrin and we do our signature hug and kiss on the forehead and I walk away with the others.
The whole car ride back to Destin was quiet.
Me and Chresanto would glance at each other and look away. Ray and I just are completely done, cause one I'm taken and two he knows how I feel about Chres. We decided to just be friends. Close ones add that. I don't mind. It's one less nigga to worry about.
Finally, we get back in our city and Chres drops everyone off one by one. Of course he leaves me for last, his sister spent the night with Melanie.
I move up to the passenger seat cause its weird in the back.
He turns on Drakes new album, 'Nothing Was The Same' and put on From Time by Drake ft Jhene Aiko. I try to the resist the urges to sing so I just hum it out. He notices and chuckles.
"I don't care if you sing."
I turn to him and smile and he returns it.
We make it back to my house and before I get out he puts his hand on my thigh. I look down at his hand then up at him. His eyes showed pure guilt, lust, and they wanted forgiveness.
"Chres." I begin and he puts his finger over my lip.
"No. I speak this time." He removes his hands and puts his face in them. "Ty', you the only girl whos made me feel this way. So confused on what I want and I just met you last week. Like, Melanie is gorgeous and an amazing girlfriend, but i don't feel the same way i do for you." Right now it looked like he was on the verge of tears.
I wiped away a tear that managed to escape.
"Chres, I can't. I'd be lying if i said i didn't feel the same way but I have Corrin and you have Melanie. Maybe someday but not today. I'm not gonna hurt two, or one innocent person because of our personal problems. You'll always be my best friend. Shit, maybe even a brother." I giggle.
He nods and sniffles. I pull him in for a hug. It felt good and I'm pretty sure he felt the same way. We pulled away and he wiped his eyes and we stared into each others eyes then busted out laughing.
"Imma call you Roc." I say after i compose myself.
He perks up at that. "Roc? What is that supposed to mean? The name you say under cover?" He winks.
I push him and start laughing. "You something else. No, and because you hard at school but show your sensitive with me."
"Roc.... i like that."
We give each other a dap and a hug and I open the door up to go to my house and he tugs on my hand. I look at him.
"Nigga, how many times do we have to go through this?"
He gives a deep laugh. "Ty, just know, I'll never stop loving you."
I freeze up.
Did he just?
"Ditto." I say and walk to my door and wave by to him and blow him a playful kiss and he 'catches' it before i walk in. I run up the stairs to my room not acknowledging that my father is here and rinse my face.
He said he loved me?
Is it good so far?
~Kennedi
comment | vote <3