what a gift

3 months later . . .
{Chresanto}
I search down the aisle for the perfect gifts for Breeaah, Melanie, and Ty'ainna.
Yes, me and Melanie managed to stay together even though we had so many rocky paths. She thought I was cheating on her cause me and Ty' always hang together. That girl is like my other sister I swear. What I said 3 months ago didn't change. I still love her but she's still going out with Corrin, who does not like me whatsoever. He believes I'm stealing Ty'ainna from him. Maybe, but I'm with her right now looking at jewelry for Melanie.
"Ooh. That's a real pretty necklace." Ty'ainna squeals.
I go over there to see what she's talking about. It's a silver heart necklace engraved with diamonds.
Fuck. My. Wallet.
"Um, that's a little pricey."
"Hey, I'm trying to do you a favor. It's almost y'all's one year and you should do something special for her."
"That's what Christmas is for."
She laughs. "Nigga, no. Take her out to eat, to a movie, to see Christmas lights something."
I laugh while shaking my head. "Speaking of Christmas lights, wanna come over and help me put some up."
"Duh-" she gets cut off by her phone ringing. She puts her finger up telling me to hold on.
"Hey bae..........I'm at the mall with Roc........Cause he's my best friend........You can't tell me who I can hang with........Shut up Corrin!......I'm in a store.......Fuck You Too.........No. I'm busy..........Yes it is with him........Merry Christmas to you to."
"What was that all about?" I ask curiously.
"Corrin. He really doesn't like you. Nor, does he like that I've been spending all my time with you."
I shrug. This nigga jealous. "Well, tomorrow night is Christmas Eve and you know what that means."
"Christmas Eve Party!!! Hell to the fucking yes!"
"Ahaha, yeah buddy. Well, imma get you home because I know Corrin does not like you out with me. Besides you coming to my house later anyways soooooo leggo."
{Ty'ainna}
Once I get home, I plop on my bed and recap the last 3 months.
Chres or should I say Roc, said he loved me, our friendship grew stronger which meant overtime my relationship with Corrin grew weaker. Roc and I spend a lot of time together and me and Corrin are always arguing and making up. Roc is still 12 months strong with Melanie. Well, not strong but together? Kiera broke up with Jacob for her long distance relationship with Trevor (the guy from Orlando). Jacob started dating Breeaah, no matter how pissed I was and Ray started dating Dominique. Roc and I feelings are still obvious and that makes Corrin mad which they actually fought once and Chres came out victorious.
Damn. . .
I rinse my face and let my curly hair be cray cray and I put a black studded beanie on with (outfit in external links)
I wait until about 6 and then Roc is outside my house.
"You look sexy." He said glancing at my outfit.
I looked down at what I had on.
"This is something i always wear though?"
"I know, but its just something about it. Maybe, cause its Holiday season."
I laughed it off and got in his car. Roc played Drake and we rapped/sang all the way to his house. We got out and we're greeted by is mom. Which by the way loves me.
"Hi Mrs.August." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh hey Ty. Your here to help put up lights?" She said laughing as she thought that it was a jerk. i saw how much she was struggling and took ahold of one of the lights.
"Actually, I really am."
"Aw, hon. You don't need to do that. You and Chres can go hang."
"Oh but i want too." I flashed a caring smile at her and she returned it. We had been putting up lights for about an hour when Chres had decided to call me over.
He hung what I believe was a misletoe over our head and i laughed and playfully punched his chest.
"This is were you kiss me under the mistletoe." He smirked.
"Oh really?" I said leaning in closer to his face. We were now close enough to hear each others heart beat and his breathing slowed.
"Scared of temptation?" He asked as his breath fan across my face.
"Nope!" I said popping the 'P'. When we all know i was but i got closer to were we were practically kissing already.
"Tempt Me." He replied puckering his lips but i quickly turned my head and he kissed me cheek. "Tease." I winked. "Maybe later my love!" I say sarcasticly sorta........
"What the hell Corrin!?........Its fucking 6 in the morning and you calling me yelling at me over your damn insecurities........ All i did was help him out. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED!......Gaaahhhhh.......You know what, fuck it. You honestly don't trust me enough.....No don't come over. I swear i will personally kick your ass before you step in my house........We ain't settling shit.....No you stop bitching and get off your damn period.......Corrin, goodbye." I hang up the phone almost instantly. Lately, we've just been falling off. Was it because of Chres? What the fuck ever. Not my problem. I went back to sleep and woke up at 10 o'clock to the sound of a banging door. I go downstairs to open the door, not caring that my hair was all over my head. I had completely forgot about my arguement with Corrin until i saw him walk his ass into my house before i got to talk.
"Corrin?" I asked in a groggy tone cause i was still half asleep.
"Look Ty'. i don't want you talking to Chresanto anymore."
What the hell was his problem.
"Negative power ranger." I say in between yawns. He scoffed and i raised my eyebrow. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"Oh. Nothing. Just your always putting him before me. Before us. Your not around as much as you used to be but no. Your always canceling plans and shit im tired of it." Corrin's voice was clear of pain and anger.
"Nobody told you to tag along." I said but immediately regretted. He look shocked and hurt.
"Well, if thats how you feel. Nah. I'm done being nice." He started. "Ty'ainna Cherish Carmelo, your fucking irritating me to a core. You don't care like i do. You always wanna be with him never me when i was the one to comfort you when he hurt you 3 months ago. What happened to us? You happened. Being the slut that you are." He mummered the last part but i heard him.
"I NEVER CARED!!!! I NEVER CARED?!!!" I said almost in tears and my voice was shreill. "Fuck that Corrin! All i ever did was care. When you never wanted to hang i was with Chres. He was there. You used to be there, but now you always out when i wanna have plans. And your with God knows who doing who knows what but i never once questioned you or thought you were cheating, unlike you. Now because im all of a sudden busy with my guy best friend you wanna make plans in shit then throw it in my face. Nah fuck that. Now that i think about it, you were probably cheating on me." I look away and looked down at the ground.
He sighed heavily before speaking. "I was. I slept with Melanie while you were up Chresanto's dick."
My mouth dropped after he told me that. Now i was in tears. I clenched my jaw and fist and it took every ounce in me not to chop that nigga's head off. "What?!" I managed to get out and he slowly nodded. "Get the fuck out! Fuck you. Fuck this damn relationship. I'm done. We're done. The fact you accused me of sleeping with Chres is low but whats lower is you actually slept with a hoe yourself. Pathetic." I said. Wait, no screamed.
"Ty-"
"No, fuck your damn sympatihic call out. Fuck you. Im done. I can't deal no more. You crossed the line."
"Will you let me explain? You weren't giving me the time a day no more so i was just sexually frustrated. I know it wasn't the best decision."
"Get the fuck." I say cutting him off not giving a fuck about his apology that was soon to come. Or so i thought.
"Whatever. Fuck you you dumb ass hoe. I beat the pussy up and i for sure enjoyed round one, round two, and three."
"I don't give a flying fuck if you cummed in her damn mouth or if you got herpes or an STD. I just needed you to get the fuck outta my house. I can't believe you told me this right before Christmas and the party. Some gift." I snorted under my breath.
"Fuck you." He scoffed.
"No thanks. No need for me to have sex with Melanie too." I spat. "Oh, take your fucking promise ring back. That shit is worthless." I say taking it off and throwing it at him. (Its the heart ring in her outfit. She normally wears it out everywhere)
He stepped on it causing every diamond to spattered out. "If its worthless to you its worthless to me." He said before leaving.
"What a gift. What a fucking gift." I muttered to myself before taking my shower to clear my head.....
Did ya like it?
~Kennedi <3
vote|comment