mr. nice guy

Ty'ainna
Are you fucking serious?
My life is just a shitty cliche movie. So why the fuck am I not getting paid?
I let Daquan inside and I could basically cut the tension with a knife.
Both my closest guy friends in the room. One being my baby daddy.
"Who the fuck this nigga?" Chresanto grilled Q.
"I should be asking the same question."
I sighed and rolled my eyes, not really giving a tuck with what they had to say. "Daquan, or Q, Chresanto. Chresanto, Q. Anyways, what do you mean their coming?"
Q glared up at Chres telling me this wasn't a time to talk in public.
"You serious? Ty' you can tell me anything."
"I really can't." I mumbled under my breath. He gasped and I continued. "There's a lot you don't know, and I'm not planning on you to know any time soon. Past issues don't need to be involved in my current ones."
"Man, fuck you Ty'ainna. Always leading a nigga on and shit. Get the fuck outta here with yo jealous ass." He scoffed.
My eyes literally could've burst out my head. "Chres shut the fuck up, damn. Why you trying to act all hard in front of my guest? Who the fuck is jealous? I don't want to be that fake bitch, Melanie. So either get out my house with that bullshit or shut the hell up and take a seat."
"You jealous of our relationship. It's obvious you feeling me, and I'm feeling you but what me and Melanie have is strong no matter what. And I want you to be my ride or die not just a fuck and duck."
I was livid at this point and I stood up bout to make my way towards him until Q stepped in.
"Man, just go. Ty' been going through a lot just leave it be. I'm sure she'll explain later."
"Get out my face fuck nigga." Chres yelled pushing him.
Q grew up in the hood, so putting your hands on him was not an option. Especially when someone has provoked him.
Next thing I know, Q shoved Chres to the ground. "STOP! Fucking dumb asses," I pulled them away from each other and pushed them on separate coaches. "Now, behave or both of you can get out." I took a sit by Q and he put his arm around me, making Chres' jaw clench.
Damn that was sexy....
Anywhore, Chres looked away from us and blurted out the question on how we knew each other.
"Back in my old town, we was real tight. It had been the longest id ever lived in a place. I obviously had some, er, things going on at the time and he got caught up in that," I say cautiously glaring over a Q. "Unfortunately, there was a plot twist in our friendship and haven't spoke till today. My true ride or die.." I spat out the last part intentionally for Chres to hear and get the memo.
"Damn, I missed her. Bad. It's been 2 years without speaking and we definitely left on bad terms. I'm just glad to have her back in my arms again." That made me smile, but also made me uncomfortable with Chres in the room. He already made judgement on our feelings towards each other, in a bad way though. I looked over at him to only find an empty seat. I turned back around to see him about to leave.
"Chresanto where the fuck are you going?"
"Anywhere." He replied angrily.
"Or you mad *click* or naah?" Q asked as a joke.
"Man, shut the FUCK up!"
Q put his hands up in surrender.
"You nothing but a hoe, Ty'ainna. Wanna claim your love for somebody but got a new man inside you every week. Damn, make up yo mind."
That hit a nerve. And to Q it did too, because I remember when me and Q got in an argument and he said something like this similar to me.
"Man, you took this to far." Daquan said and I could feel the anger seeping through his soul.
Chresanto instantly threw a punch, or punches his way.
"Q!!" I punched Chres off of Q and got a little scared.
"Can't even fight for shit."
Daquan spit blood out at him. "Fuck you," then he chuckled under his breath and started to pull out something out of his back pocket. "You know, I knew this would happen. Bitch niggas would try and take my girl then talk shit about her in the end. And guess what." Everything happened so fast. Daquan had stabbed Chresanto in the stomach with his pocket knife and twisted it. "I come up in here, try to play nice and look where I end up," he whispered in a gasping Chresantos ear. "I fucked you up and fucked yo bitch and she had my baby."
Q snatched the knife out and Chresanto fell over while I watched in shock on how fast my life was changing.
-------------------------
Quick update. It's probably fucking ratchet to. I just put this together for you guys, cause I made it to 1K!!! I haven't even read it yet. Sooooo, late night post!! I'll probably edit tomorrow.... Or sometime soon.
niiighhhttt, or moooorning, or afternoooon . (:
Peace To The Middle East,
xo .