Love And War ♡ (A Roc Royal Love Story)

Somebody said everyday
Was gon' be sunny skies
Only Marvin Gaye and lingerie
I guess somebody lied
Started discussing it to fighting then don't touch me please
Then its lets stop the madness just come lay with me
But truth be told
I'm waving my flag
Before it goes bad
'Cause we made it this far for better or worse
I wanna feel it even if it hurts
If I gotta cry to get to the other side
Lets go 'cause we gon' survive
We stay on the front lines
Yeah but were still here
Until the bomb drops
We gon' survive
We lose control
The fire starts
Then we explode
When the smoke clears
We dry our tears
Only in Love And War . . .
Ty'ainna Carmelo
I groan as i wake up from my new bed in Florida.
Its been a looonnggg 3 years of non stop moving and running away from the past.
Finally, my dad and I have settled down and found us a home.
Or so I thought.
Lemme introduce myself.
My names Ty'ainna Carmelo. I'm a sixteen year old badass. I'm mixed with black, white, indian, and italian. My mom's black and indian, while my dad is white and italian.
Speaking of my parents, I live with my father. My mother's life was taken on 9/11. When my dad came home and told me, my whole world shook. I may have been young but that shit took affect on me. I was depressed all up until 5th grade when I met my best friend, Bethany. She was shot in a drive by which caused me to go into deeper depression.
My dad also started drinking and would bring home dirty sluts every night.
Our life is starting to get back on track since we settled into Destin, Florida . My dad gotta job as an attorney and started a charity to help kids in unstable situations.
Now, I'm not the one to have a lot of friends because girls are just too petty. I'm a mixed baby so of course they think i pull all the guys and steal they "mans." Shit, if i wanted to steal them i would. I have carmel skin tone with curly brown hair that i dip dyed the tips blue and blueish grey eyes. My body isn't skinny but not fat and i don't think im thick, but whatever.
My life is far from perfect. With my 'don't give a fuck' attitude, its hard to really find people that truly care about me and respect me.
I want to find real love but I've created this sort of wall from all the struggles I went through.
Nobody will be able to crack me open .
Not even the boy willing to go through love and war or should i say hell for me . . .
{Ty'ainna on the side}