Always-Chapter 2

Vote vote vote:D Please do so if you like the story:) Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made myself focus on settling in instead of you. There were little school work so I couldn't get myself occupied. Everyday when I walked past the park, I longed to bump into you, or perhaps steal a glance at those brown curls of yours.

My new school was a boarding school so there were many international students. I met a lot of Germans there, strangely. I felt like I was home briefly. Then when I had my physics class, I sat with a girl called Jane.

Her hair was a pool of light reddish blonde, her eyes were a shade of dark hazel. I couldn't quite put a finger on her because she seemed somewhat familiar.

"I'm new here too," said Jane as we laid our books before us. "You're my first German friend, which is really cool." Jane had an air of carefreeness about her, which relaxed me all the time. "it has been a crazy week! My best friend slash cousin has moved near where I'm living right now!"

I smiled, genuinely feeling happy for her.

"My dad's going to repaint my room. Though I'd rather do it myself." I muttered as I copied down the notes on the whiteboard. Jane gasped beside me.

"Are you serious? Can I join you? I've always wanted to paint a room!" She begged in a whisper. Miss Kirby's eyes dangerously swiped past us.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrugged. It seemed to be a brilliant idea to me. I told Jane I would tell her once I had gotten hold of the paints for my room. Her excitement influenced me and I thought I could have forgotten about you.

Of course, I failed completely.

During that night, I didn't sleep well. The night wind knocked on my window softly, as if secrets and murmurs were whispered behind the thin glass. Your voice wavering in my head, it was hard to fall asleep. And when I did, I had had a dream.

We were back in my study room. Except this time, the room was dimly lit. I could hardly make out your feature. You stepped closer, the air around you no longer felt shy and quiet. Your seemed wild and different.

"Harry?" my voice trembled. You shushed me and I felt the back of your knuckles against my cheek. I shivered at your touch, my heart quickened when your fingertips rested on my arm.

"Never did I once see a girl like you, Klara," you whispered, pushing a strip of hair out of my face, "You have changed me."

I wanted to ask why and how. But I couldn't even seem to move when you stared at my lips intensely, a smirk played across your face.

I was breathless, my knees would give way in any seconds.

"let's make this the best we can ever have, shall we?" your words gently landed upon my skin as your fingertip lit up my chin. Closing my eyes, I leaned forward, waiting for our lips to connect...

I woke with a jolt. My back was sweaty, the night shirt stuck to my back uncomfortably. I glanced at the clock: 3.00a.m. I couldn't believe I actually had a dream like that. A rush of guilt washed over me. But in the dream, you seemed so different... and dangerous. My heart skipped a beat as I recalled your words.

People say it's hard to forget your first love. Oh no, I'm not forgetting about you.

I am haunted by you.

************************************************************************************************************************

I spent the following day trying to forget about the dream but it was no use. On the way back home, I stared upon the ground aimlessly, watching the branches' shadows changed and twisted at times.