Always-Chapter 7

I know I know. I haven't updated this story for forever! But I had a serious writer block and my bestie Klara has returned to Germany:( Right anyway, I promise to post regularly on this website for each of my stories and I am trying to make a schedule now. Do bear with me as I will post the new schedule on my status very soon! xxxxx

Percy took Wesley with him and went into the toilets. After washing his face and cleaning up, Wesley looked much better when he returned.

"Just don't get Harry into fights again, Wesley," I told him feeling absolutely annoyed and exasperated. You shifted next to me, and instantly I felt your discomfort. I let my hand fall and touch yours slightly, wanting to reassure you.

"Wes, I actually thought for a second, my kissing skill was so bad that you cried," Jane chimed in with a roll of her eyes. Wesley chuckled embarrassedly and rubbed his eyes with the base of his wrist.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "But, thanks." He paused, rethinking his words. I glanced up at you, your face was heavy with a frown. Standing on tip toes, I kissed your cheek. "I didn't know you guys will accept me. I'm...glad. Thanks."

Percy punched his arm lightly, "It's nothing. Just don't kiss my...I mean, Jane again."

I swallowed back a smirk and took your hand, "you okay?" I whispered quietly to you. Yet, you avoided my eyes, making my heart sank. Something was wrong, and I guess I knew what you were thinking about. So I waited till everyone had left, then I turned and faced you boldly.

As childish as it could be, you looked away, head down in a way that would make my chest ache. "Harry," I called you softly. But you didn't react. So without a thought, I raised my hands to cup your face with them. "Harry," I remember feeling the determination rose in my stomach. "Please look at me."

"You don't love me anymore, do you?"

I stood still, feeling waves of emotions flew through my head. Every limps on me felt numb. "Yes. Yes, I still do. Why are you saying that?" My voice almost dropped to a whisper.

Your head was still low, yet you looked up at me with those soulful green eyes that could pierce through me, "you said you couldn't believe I did that to Wesley. You hated me. But I did that to protect you. Wesley was saying bad things about you, and I hate it."

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I blinked, then feeling a wet stream on my cheek. Lifting a corner of my lips, I tried to be brave for you, "No, Harry, I don't hate you. I just don't like the fact that you hurt someone because of me." Gulping, I continued, trying to soother my heartbeats as your fingers reached my cheeks, wiping the tears away, "because that way, you might hurt yourself. I don't want you to get hurt."

"So you don't hate me?" the frown on your face lightened, so had my heart. I shook my head, dropping my hands onto your chest. You're wearing your knitted pullover, which I loved the most. It made you warm and cozy and cuddly, that's the kind of things I like.

"No, I will never hate you. Because," I paused, gazing into those eyes that seemed to twinkle with childlike innocence and unmissable cautiousness, "I love you."

You brows smoothed, a hint of smile brightened your face. How I wished you could drop the cautiousness once you were with me. I wished to be the one you could feel whole with, the one that made you feel comfortable to be your true self.

I knew it was hard to get you say something to express your feelings, like a simple 'I love you'. So instead, I let loose and wrapped my arms around you. Being a pathetically short person, I had the great fortune to fit my head right under the chins while my arms embraced your waist. I felt your calming breathing underneath my chin and I smiled, closing my eyes and getting lost in this moment.

"I just wish we could stay like this forever., and nothing will ever change," I whispered. Somehow, I should have known the nagging feeling in my stomach would be some kind of a warning. Warning me about the coming big event, the X-factor audition, would change our lives forever.