Always-Chapter 11

I know, it's been forever since I have last updated. But the thing is that I was trying to get through my iGCSE and other school stuff. Thank god it's summer now which means I have way more time than before. To make it up for you guys, I will try to update daily and imagines are opened. So if you want an 1D imagine, just leave a message on my wall:) Thanks and enjoy reading this chapter

-Piper xxx

My sub conscious mind kept on telling me this was a double date, but I'd rather push the thought aside and tried to enjoy myself as much as possible. Percy had his eyes set on Jane, their hands still entwined with an air of fresh love. Harry's large palm had left my small back and found my hand. I held onto as if it was the grip of my life.

"Where are we going?" I asked after we were a safe distance from the fans. I had no idea how we did it, but somehow we actually got rid of the fans.

Harry's smile lit up his face even under the dimming evening sky. Winter caused the sun to sink faster, revealing less and less daylight by minutes. "It's a surprise," His answer simply sent tingles to my spine. I focused on my racing heartbeats, then slowly, Harry's warmth next to me. I enjoyed it.

By the time we had arrived at Percy and Harry's desire destination, my jaw dropped. It was a candy shop. One that was probably something I had always wanted to visit but didn't know until that moment. It was quiet but bright inside, sitting silently on the street. The cheerful lights casted through the large windows onto the street, making people envy the joy floating inside.

Jane and Percy had already entered the shop. I held my breath and felt a small tug from Harry. "Ready?"

"Always," I smiled as I replied and followed him into the shop. My eyes adjusted to the environment quickly and took in the sight, exhaling at the same time. 

The fresh and welcoming scent of candies filled my lungs, excitement hurled in my stomached, making me feel like a child again. Harry's rare grin faced me and I found myself losing in him again.

"I'm glad you like it," Harry said and to my surprise, he reached up and brushed a strip of hair behind my ear. The skin where his fingers once touched seemed to burn in effect. I itched to stand on my tip toes and kiss him right there. He was perfect. The moment was perfect.

We had lost sight of Percy and Jane but somehow, I didn't see that as a problem. Double date or not, both pair of us needed privacy. Harry seemed to have the same idea as well. Without another word, he led me towards a counter where a lady in bright uniform situated behind, a lipsticked smile plaster across her face.

"Hot chocolate?" She asked, her eyes fixing on Harry purposefully. I steadied myself and pressed down the slight jealousy that was swirling in my stomach. That was stupid, and almost immature. 

Harry dug out his wallet. "Yes, two please."

"Hey, I know you from X-Factor, don't I? You're in the hottie boyband," The girl exclaimed excitedly, her eyes never leaving Harry's flushing face. Her shiny red lipstick coated the girl's moving lips fully.

"Thanks for supporting." Harry muttered, his eyes dropping as a polite smile addressed his face. The girl noted that and returned to her job that she clearly enjoyed while Harry fumbled around for changes. Knowing what he was going through, I reached out and held his uncertain hand in mine while the girl wasn't looking.

"It's fine, Harry. You're doing fine," I whispered and smiled encouragingly at him. His green eyes locked with mine and his knitted brows slowly relaxed. Squeezing my hand back, Harry found the money that he needed and I took my hand back. Just then, the girl returned with two paper cups of steaming hot chocolate. My heart simply elated at the sight of it in this winter evening. 

"Thanks," The girl took the money and took one last look at us, as if finally noticing my presence for the first time. "You guys on a date?"

And it was my turn to find myself at a loss of words. I stuttered, receiving the paper cup from Harry. I was tempted to just walk away, suddenly realised how popular and perfect Harry was, or how he was definitely out of my league. Then, just as I was on the edge of actually escaping the scene, Harry took hold of my hand with his free one and had a smug smile on his face.

"It's our first proper date, actually."

And I had opted that perhaps to him, we were just the same.

What do you guys want the story to happen next? Give me inspiration:) I feel like the story can end right here with a happy ending haha xx