(1)

Chapter One.

Henley.

"Henley?" I turned at the mention of my name. I saw my social worker making her way over to me and I sent her a smile.

"Mrs Bellcock." I greet her and she sits herself down across from me. She has her red folder with her, which meant something big.

"Henley. You've now reached the mature age of eighteen. You're starting your new job on Monday. You can no longer live here. We have secured an apartment for you to move into with Blaine, Hadley and Isla. We just need your consent." I knew that this day was coming and I could no longer stop it. Blaine, Hadley and Isla are my best friends. Our birthday's are all in three weeks of each other. I nod my head in agreement.

"Do I need to sign anything?" I ask Mrs Bellcock and she nods and takes a form from her folder and slides it over to me along with a pen.

"Just sign your name on the dotted line." She says and I nod and sign my name; Henley Gellar. "Thank you Henley. We will all miss you here very much. Now, since you are eighteen and moving out of the halfway house, you will have a new social worker. His name is Liam Payne." She says, then, gets up to leave.

"Wait! Mrs Bellcock! He?" I question her and she nods.

"Yes, he. Be ready to leave by tomorrow morning." She sends me a smile before leaving. I've never had a male social worker. I see Blaine coming towards me and I smile at her.

"Hey, B."

"Hey, H. Excited about moving in with your gal pal's?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun." I smile and continue reading my book. Blaine takes out her iPod and puts her ear buds into her ears. And here begins the next chapter of my life.

Harry.

"Are you sure about this Liam? Because you know what happens if you're not." I tell him and he gulps and nods slowly.

"Of course I am, Harry. Do you think that I would make a mistake about my master's mate?" He asks and I scoff. "It's right here in the pages. Your mate is here, in this century. We've finally found her." He says, getting all excited. I'm suddenly interested.

"What is her name?" I ask and Liam pokes his nose back into his book. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds and I start to grow impatient.

"Ah! Here we are. Her name is Henley Gellar."

Thank you for reading.

EDITED!