(11)

Chapter Eleven.

Henley.

I found myself in the woods again as I jogged through the trees. I have no idea what came over me. I can't believe that I tried to attack Hadley with a knife. I think that maybe I just need a good run, a nice hot shower and a decent nights sleep. I continued running through the trees until I reached a nice little clearing. I stopped to catch my breath and noticed how dark it was. I heard a twig snap to my right and my head snapped around and my eyes widened.

"Now that you are my mate and you know about it, your life will be constantly in danger. I'm sorry."

Harry's words were imprinted on my brain. I am always going to be in danger now, aren't I?

"Yes, princess, you are." I freeze and my body slowly turns it's way around until I am face to face with a very masculine man. He had no shirt on, just jeans and shoes. He had a stern and almost sinister look on his face. "Harry has good taste, I see." He smirks and I slowly take a step back. "Don't even try, princess." He warns and I do the only thing that I can think of.

"HARRY!" I yell and the guy pins me to the ground in an instant. My screams are muffled by his hand. Then, I see something that will haunt me till the day I die. I watch the guy turn from a man to a dog right in front of my eyes. I go to crawl away, but, the beast quickly scratches me and I scream again.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" I gasp as the beast is rip from on top of me. I look up and see Harry in front of me. I start to feel dizzy when I see Harry turn into a beast as well and that was when the two started to fight. Howls and growls were heard and blood was spilled.

What the hell?!

Thank you for reading and voting.

EDITED!