(36) Part 4

Chapter Thirty-six Part 4.

Henley.

A loud crash echoed through the hall and Harry and a few guards pounced on the intruders. I was suddenly picked up from behind and carried out of the hall. I turned to see Louis that was carrying me and his mate, Eleanor was running behind him.

"Louis, what's happening?!" I asked, panicked as Louis carried me to The Secret Room. When we arrived, he set me down and locked the door.

"The vampires are after you. They want to stop you from marrying Harry and becoming Queen." He says and I nod.

"Harry needs help, Louis! We can't just stand here!" I exclaim, but, Louis shakes his head. I groan in frustration.

"Harry's instructions were very clear. If anything happens to you, then, this Kingdom will fall into ruins." He says and tears fill my eyes.

"If anything happens to Harry, this Kingdom won't be worth penance." I mutter, sinking to the floor. Louis gives me a look. He stares at me as though he's in a trance. I frown and stand up. "Louis?" I ask and Eleanor speaks up.

"He's mind linking Liam." She says and I nod. A few seconds later, he moves.

"Liam isn't answering." He says, a worried look on his face.

"Louis, please. You two go. I'll be fine here. I'll make sure to sort out Harry, don't worry." I say and Louis nods, grabbing Eleanor's hand and pulling her from the room. Louis turns back to me briefly.

"Don't open this door for anyone." Louis says, warning me. I nod and he leaves with Eleanor.

I wait for a while, no one even coming to let me know what's happening. I start to get a stomach ache. I clutch my stomach and take a deep breath, but, the pain only worsens. That means one thing...

Harry.

I manage to open the door and make my way to Harry. Wherever he is, he is hurt. I hear shouting and battle cries coming from the ballroom and I rush to the doors and throw them open. Inside was like world war three. Guards and vampires dead on the floor, Liam and Louis were fighting off more vampires and that's when I saw Harry.

 Guards and vampires dead on the floor, Liam and Louis were fighting off more vampires and that's when I saw Harry

He had two vampires on top of him and one bit into his arm while the other one bit into his neck. Anger grew within me and I ran over to Harry and used all of my strengh to pull one vampire off. The other one jumped on top of me and we fell onto the ground. I brought my foot up and kicked him off of me.

Eleanor and Sophia appeared in front of me and staked the vampire in the heart. My eyes fell onto Harry and I crawled over to him. His eyes were half open and he bites were bleeding. I threw off my cardigan and used my strengh to tear it in half. I wrapped the first one one around his arm and I pressed the other one to his neck.

"Hold on, baby." I beg. He needs blood. I looked around for something sharp and found a piece of shard from the window. I quickly grab it and hold my breath as I cut myself. I, then, pressed my wrist to Harry's mouth.

He begins to drink and I smile. "That's it, baby, drink." I say. A scream escapes my throat as I'm ripped from Harry and thrown to the floor. My head hits the marble and I don't remember what happened after that because my vision blurs and darkness surrounds me.

Thank you for reading and voting.

EDITED!