(38)

Chapter Thirty-eight.

Harry.

"Harry?" I turned when I heard Henley call my name. She walks into my office in just her silk robe.

"Baby, it's three in the morning

"Baby, it's three in the morning. What are you doing in here?" She asks and I shrug.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you up?" I asked her. She comes over and sits on my lap. I smile at her.

"I felt your restlessness. Are worried about anything?" She asks me, running her fingers over my brows. I shake my head.

"There is nothing to be worried about. We cleaned out the vampire clan and we're all safe. It's been a while since everything has been peaceful." I tell her and she nods.

"There are other ways to fill your time." Henley smirks and straddles my lap. I grin and bring my lips to hers.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

She slowly and seductively removed her robe and when I saw that she had nothing underneath it, I groaned, my member becoming strained against my pajama bottoms.

Henley smirked and rubbed herself against me. "Are you getting excited, baby?" She asks, her breast pressing against my chest. I groan again, my hands moving to her hips. She moves her hands to my bottoms and removes them, every touch was agony.

She sees my hard on through my boxers and smirks, grinding on me again, her wetness staining my underwear. She finally has enough of teasing me and pulls my boxers off, leaving my bottom half completely bare.

I, then, lift us both up and push myself into her. She cries out as I contined to pound into her and she continues to moan. I groaned when I felt my release drawing near. Henley cried out as her release came.

"Henley!" I groaned and quickly pull out of her as my release came. I sat Henley on my desk and she brought our lips together.

"I love you." She pants and I smile lazily.

"I love you, too." I say and I definitely meant it.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

EDITED!