(34) Part 2

Chapter Thirty-four Part 2.

Harry.

I sat in my office as Henley went to get ready for her party. We had over 500 guards securing the castle and Kingdom for tonights attack.

Tonight, I am going to ask Henley to marry me. I had hope that she would want to be like me and our future children. She wasn't sure at this present time, but, I hope the path becomes clear for her soon.

I couldn't watch her age and then, die someday. I wanted her with me for eternity. There is a knock at my office door and I sigh and look up.

"Come in!" I say and the door opens to reveal Liam. He sends me a friendly smile and I half return it.

"Haz, mate, what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?" He asks and I nod and stand up.

"I heard from Gemma that Louis is bringing his mate to the party. This is the first time that we'll meet her." I say and Liam nods, a smile on his face. "Excuse me." I say and leave my office to go and get ready.

Henley.

"You look beautiful." Sophia gushes and I smile as I look at myself in the mirror. My dress was absolutely stunning and the added belt gave it the finishing touch that it needed. The dress was perfectly made and I loved it, they done a good job.

 The dress was perfectly made and I loved it, they done a good job

I can't wait for Harry to see me. My heels matched my dress. Gemma lent them to me as I didn't want Harry spending too much on tonight.

 Gemma lent them to me as I didn't want Harry spending too much on tonight

There is a knock at the door and one of the maids scurries to answer it. Harry steps in and his eyes immediately search for me. He had on a black suit and black shoes. The blue rose was hanging proudly on his blazer. He looked at me and I sent him a smile.

"You look breathtaking." He says and makes his way over to me. I kiss his lips and smile. "Ready?" He asks and I nod. Sophia and Gemma were no longer in the room when Harry and I made our way to the ballroom.

Let the party commence!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

EDITED!