(21)

Chapter Twenty-one.

Henley.

One Week Later.

I wondered around the castle looking for Harry. He has been quite distant since he thought that he failed me last week. He couldn't have chosen a more inconvenient time, though since I found out from Gemma that the first month after the marking is the most crucial. That explains why I feel sad, depressed and lonely whenever Harry isn't around me.

I've been looking for him for the past 20 minutes and have had no luck. I am getting very irritated. I spot one of the maids and I rush over to her.

"Where is Harry?" I ask her and she grows nervous. I frown when she kursis to me.

"My Lady, Master has requested that we not tell you." She says and I grow angry as well as hurt. I back the maid into a corner and glare at her.

"Where. He. Is?" I demand and she whimpers.

"In his Mother's room." She whispers and I mentally punch myself. Why didn't I look there first?! I rush away from the maid and make a 'b' line for the bedroom. The door is half open when I arrive at the room. I peak my head in and see Harry standing by the window. I walk into the room and a wave of pain hits me.

Harry.

"Harry?" I question and his head snaps to me and I could see his tear stained cheeks, which broke my heart.

Tears filled my own eyes and Harry quickly rushed towards me and wrapped me in his arms

Tears filled my own eyes and Harry quickly rushed towards me and wrapped me in his arms. "You've been ignoring me!" I sobbed and Harry whispered apologies in my ear. "Stop blaming yourself! You did all you could to protect me, but, there were just so many of them. Maybe you need more guards." I say and Harry nods, sending me a smile.

"Yes! I need more guards!" He exclaims and I giggle. "God, I love you!" He says and I freeze.

"What?"

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

EDITED!