(28)

Chapter Twenty-eight.

Henley.

"What?" Harry questions and I nod.

"I'm ready. I want to fully complete the marking process." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"Not here. My bedroom. It has a spell surrounding the room for when we..." Harry says and I nod. He lifts me up into his arms and carries me out of my room and into his own.

He sets me down on his bed and I immediately connect our lips.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

I lay myself against the pillows and Harry hovers over me. I, then, roll us over, so, that I am on top of Harry.

 I, then, roll us over, so, that I am on top of Harry

He smiles and connects our lips again. I reach my hand down his tonned arms, down his smooth stomach to the hem of his shirt. I pull it up and he disconnects our lips to pull his shirt over his head.

I smile and remove mine as well. I reconnect our lips and move my hands into his hair. Harry flips us back over, so, that he's on top of me. I feel his hands on my leggings, pulling them down. My hands slip from his hair to his shoulders. My leggings are discarded and I'm left in my undergarments. This is the most uncovered that I've been to him since we've met and I love it.

I pull away to look him in the eyes. His eyes were a deep yellow and full of lust. I touch his face and he leans into my touch.

"Your eyes." I say and Harry nods.

"My inner wolf is ready to give himself to you as well." He says and I smile. I move my hands to his jeans button and pop it open. Harry's lips move to my neck and he starts to suck. I pull down his zip and try to pull his jeans off, but, they wouldn't budge. He chuckles and uses his super werewolf strength to yank them off and throw them across the room.

I giggle and connect ours lips again. He, then, moves his hands to my bra and I give him a smirk.

"It unhooks in the front." I say and he grins and unhooks my bra and discards it. He immediately attaches his lips to my nipple and I groan and my head hits the pillow. I pull his head up and he grinds onto me. I move my hands to his underwear and pull them down, Harry doing the same with mine.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" He asks me one more time and I nod. He nods and kisses my cheek before lining himself up at my entrance. I take a sharp breath to prepare for the pain, but, only pleasure overtakes me. I moan and my eyes fly open to give Harry a confused look. "I... Told you. This room... Is protected by a spell... That means that we are, too." He pants out and I nod and move my hips with his.

His thrusts meet mine and we both groan.

"I love you." I say, looking Harry in the eyes.

"I love you, too." He breaths out and I cry out when he hits a particular spot. "I'm going to..." I nod, feeling myself let go, too. Once I reach my high, Harry pulls out. He collapses next to me and I immediately cuddle to his side.

"What now?" I ask, trying to catch my breath.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

EDITED!