(43)

Chapter Forty-three.

Harry.

I groaned, not finding Henley right beside me in bed. I frowned and slipped out of bed, throwing on some bottoms before going in search of Henley. I follow her scent, which leads me down into the kitchen. I push open the door to see Henley sat at one of the counters, her face in a plate full of food. She had an emotionless face, which made me wonder if she's okay. I made my way over to her and she looked up, almost as she sensed me.

"What are you doing down here, baby?" I ask her, staring down at her plate of chicken and pasta. I reach my hand up and brush some hair out of her eyes, tucking it behind her ear. "Is everything okay?" I ask again, not having received anything, but, a shrug this time.

"I'm fine. I was just hungry." She says and I nod, but, I could see that something was bothering her, but, she wasn't telling me what. I sat down beside her and poured myself a cup of coffee since the cooks were fast asleep and it was currently three in the morning. "I love you, you know." She suddenly mutters and I frown as I look at her.

"I love you, too, gorgeous. You know that." I say and she nods, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She's happy now and just knowing and seeing that, made me happy. I finished my coffee and Henley finished her food. I placed the used items into the sink and grabbed Henley's hand and led her back up to bed.

"Thank you, Harry. Thank you for being thete for me. Thank you for loving me." She mumbles as she falls asleep, little snores falling from her parted lips. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist.

"My pleasure."

"Harry? Wake up!" I feel a weight on my chest and open my eyes to see Henley sitting on top of my chest with a smile on her face. I groan and sit up, taking her with me. "Gemma is taking me wedding dress designing! We're spending the whole day together!" She exclaims happily and I nod, a smile making its way onto my face. That's perfect because I wanted to spend some time with Louis.

"Then, you better get ready. Here." I say, reaching over and to my pants and pulling out my card. I hand it to Henley and give her a stern look before she could protest.

"Thank you." She says and runs her lips over mine and I smile as she slips off of me and out of my room and probably into her own to get ready.

God, I love that girl!

Thank you for reading and voting.

EDITED!