(14)

Chapter Fourteen.

Harry.

I was growing impatient. Henley had been gone for half an hour. I had this weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't pain like the last time, it was dread. I sigh and get out of the car. As soon as my body was standing on the pavement, a strong and disgusting smell invaded my senses.

An enemy werewolf was here.

I made my way into the apartment complex and followed the gut wrenching smell. I reached an apartment and listened closely.

"Henley! Wake up!"

"No use trying, ladies, she's out cold."

Collin? The Brother of the waste of space that I wasted a few nights before?

"What do you want with Henley?"

"And with us?"

"Well, you three were just bait. Little Henley here is the mate of the bastard that killed my Brother. Now, it's time for this bitch to pay the price." I growl and kick open the apartment door, causing the girls to squeal.

"At this rate, I'll be killing the whole family." I growl and Collin sniggers. Suddenly, he had Henley in his arms and his hand around her throat.

"You know, Styles, I don't see that happening. Since you made the mistake of not marking your mate, she doesn't belong to you." He smirks and I growl warningly at him. He is right, though. I didn't mark Henley. She is not mine. It is silly, though since when she hurts, I hurt and when she's happy, I'm happy.

"She is my mate. I am the King of the werewolf Kingdom. Release my mate and I'll make your death quick and painless, for you and for your pack." I demand and he snarls and holds onto Henley's neck tighter and that's when I see her begin to stir.

I realise that I am not going to be able to do this alone and send a mind link to Louis, Niall and Liam to attend me in my time of need. Henley's eyes open and she gives me a frightened look.

"H-harry?" She whimpers and my stomach begins to hurt. I smirk slightly when I see Louis appear behind Collin. I feel Niall and Liam appear from behind me.

"Last chance. Release her. Now." Collin shakes his head and reaches his other arm up to Henley's neck and that was when Louis pounced on him, sending him to the floor and sending Henley flying into my arms. As Liam and Niall help Louis, Henley tightens her grip on me.

"Never leave me." She whimpers and I frown.

"Never, my love."

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

EDITED!