(2)

Chapter Two.

Henley.

"Is that everything, girls?" Mrs Bellcock asked and we nodded. I turned to look back at what had been my life for eighteen years. Somehow, I didn't feel sad or upset, I feel relieved and happy to be able to finally live my own life my own way. "Okay, then. Let's go." Mrs Bellcock says and we pile into her car.

She drives for about forty five minutes until we get to an apartment complex. Blaine gets out first, then, Hadley, then, me, then, lastly Isla. We get out our bags from the boot, then, wait for further instructions. Mrs Bellcock hands us a set of keys each. "You are on the forth floor, apartment 4A." She says and we nod.

"Thank you for everything that you have done for us Mrs Bellcock." Blaine says and Mrs Bellcock smiles and bids us fair well. She reminds us that our new social worker will be here to see us tomorrow before getting into her car and leaving.

"Let's go!" Isla says and walks excitedly into the complex, leaving the three of us to follow after her.

Harry.

I walk down the hallway, immediately being bowed to by other wolves. I was looking for Liam. He was searching for more information about this Henley Gellar. I opened his office door and walked in. He was sitting at his desk engrossed in a book.

"Well?" I asked and Liam looked up at me and smiled.

"Harry. I just found out that Henley Gellar is one of the girls that I am going to work with now that they have their own apartment." He says and I smile.

"Well done. I want updates on her. When she is most valuable, we take her." I say and Liam nods and I leave the room, satisfied with how things are playing out.

"MASTER!!!" I sharply turn to see Crowella, a younger werewolf, around fourteen, come running towards me.

"Yes?"

"Master! Crayden has run away! He says that he's gonna join the other wolves!" She exclaims and my eyes widen.

"Go and get Louis. Tell him to meet me in the woods." I say, then, rush away to try and find the sixteen year old wolf.

Henley.

"I'm going for a run, guys." I tell them, tying my shoe laces. They nod and continue cooking.

"Be back before dinner." Blaine says and I nod and grab my keys and water bottle before leaving the apartment. I spotted a forest not far from the complex. It would be a good place to run.

Thank you for reading.

EDITED!