chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Well, I'm waiting for the right girl" winked Fred. Delen couldn't help but feel fascinated by his sweetness.

Lily Luna swallowed the large thump in her throat. What would James say?

(THE CIRCLE -DELEN-FRED-JAMES-ALICE-GODRIC-CEDRIC-SOME GIRL-LIAM-SCROPIUS-CORDELIA-ALBUS-JOSEPH-ZACC-HUGO-AUGUSTA-LYSSANDER-ROXANNE-LILY-ROSE-HARRY-LUCY-NIALL-DELEN)

(A/N- IN THIS GAME THE PLAYERS SIP THEIR DRINKS TURN BY TURN AND NOT TOGETHER. SORRY FOR NOT MENTIONING THAT IN THE LAST CHAPTER)

James gulped his drink followed by Alice, Godric, Cedric, Liam, Scorpius and Cordelia. Albus just looked at the floor not facing anyone. He was feeling kind of embarrassed that he didn't have his kiss yet. He was 16 for merlin's sake!

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Al. You should be proud of yourself. I am so proud that I have a friend like you" praised Alice and James looked in her direction for a second. Maybe that was the reason Alice never liked James? He was a man-whore, a player. Alice liked sweet and trust-worthy guys like Albus..Like Godric. Wait...what the hell was he thinking? It didn't matter to him if she liked him or not!

After that Joseph, Zacc and Hugo gulped their drinks. Rose smirked in his brother's direction. Augusta did not drink. Lyssander and Roxanne gulped their drinks. Fred raised his brow suspicioulsy in her sister's direction.

It was Lily's turn. She decided to lie. Practically she wasn't even lying. Cause she didn't have to say anything. She would just not sip her drink. She lifted her head a little and her eyes got locked with Scorpius. Scropius smirked in her direction and raised his drink a little as if giving a toast to her. This little exchange was not missed by Rose Weasley.

"Well, what you're waiting for? It's your turn Rose" said James irritatingly

"I thought it was Lily's-"

"She had her chance Rosie. She hasn't kissed anyone. Wasn't that obvious?" Lilly felt guilty for not telling his brother the truth. "Now your chance. Don't tell me you haven't kissed anyone cause I won't believe it dear cousin" smirked James

This somehow angered Rose. What did he mean? That his sister Lily was an innocent girl and she was a slut? That's what he meant, didn't he?

"I don't want to play this game" said Rose as she stood up from her place

"WHAT? WHY?" asked James raising one of his brows

"I don't trust some people over here" said Rose eyeing Lily suspiciously. "I think there should be something.. Something that can prevent liars from lying"

Lily's eyes widened with what Rose said. She kept her gaze fixed to the ground however.

"We could use Veritaserum" suggested Liam

"Veritaserum for a game? Are you nuts?" hissed Rose and Liam turned red with embarrassment