chapter 20

Chapter 20

‘’I’m going.’’ Zacc told Scorpius. ‘’Where are you going?’’ Scorpius asked. ‘’ooh, to see Lilly.’’ Zacc said with a grin.

Scorpius was jealous. Why was he jealous. He just needed her for his revenge. He just needed Lily Luna to fall for him, not for Zacc. Zacc was dating Lily now for a week.

‘’Well, bye then.’’ Scorpius said and walked away. He didn’t want to hear Zacc talking about Lily Luna and their kisses. Zacc was the perfect boyfriend for her, not him. he didn’t want to hear that.

Zacc walked away. He was thrilled to see Lily Luna again. They were dating for only a week and he already took her on three dates. She was so innocent and Zacc respected that.

‘’Hey babe.’’ Zacc said grinning when he saw Lily Luna. Lily smiled at him and kissed his cheek. ‘’Let’s go, shall we? I had permission of professor McGonagall.’’ Zacc said and took Lily’s hand.

‘’You look really beautiful in that dress.’’ Zacc complimented Lily. She blushed, but made a come-back. ‘’So, I’m not beautiful when I’m not wearing this dress?’’

Zacc laughed. ‘’No, no. That’s not what I meant. You look beautiful in everything you wear. Even when it’s a hobo outfit.’’ Zacc said. Lily blushed again.

‘’Let’s go. We have to be back at midnight.’’ Zacc said and dragged Lily Luna to Hogsmeade.

He took her to the finest restaurant. Lily Luna’s eyes were wide. ‘’You didn’t have to  do this. I know how expensive this place is.’’ She mumbled to Zacc.

‘’No, I wanted to. You’re my girlfriend.’’ Zacc said and kissed Lily’s temple. She smiled and took a place at the chair Zacc pulled out for her.

Lily Luna didn’t even know how their relationship started. He dragged her into a closet, Scorpius caught them, Zacc asked her out on a date, asked her to be his girlfriend, they kissed again, he took her on three other dates and now they were here.

It’s just crazy how they went from hating each other to liking each other. Lily Luna thought.

*************************************************************************************

‘’Rose, I’m back!’’ Fred yelled. ‘’’Freddie!’’ Rose squealed happily. ‘’I brought someone with me.’’ Fred said. ‘’Hugo?’’ Fred looked at the ground.

‘’No, he was busy. No it’s Alice. You remember her, do you?’’ Fred asked. Rose looked confused and shook her head.

Alice walked over to Rose. ‘’Rosie, it’s me.’’ Alice tried. ‘’I already visited you?’’ Alice tried once more.

Rose’s face lit up. ‘’You’re are Albus’ friend.’’ Rose stated. Alice smiled and tried not to show that she was hurt.