Epilogue

Epilogue

Lily Luna and Roxanne were walking into the train. It was finally vacation. They were holding hands, like sisters. They were laughing and gossiping about the girls from other Houses.

‘’Wait, wait!’’ Oliver shouted. Roxanne turned around and let go of Lily’s hand. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. ‘’Better?’’ She asked grinning.

‘’Much.’’ He said, also grinning. ‘’Okay, I know how this is. Go.’’ Lily Luna said laughing. Roxanne gave Lily a hug. She would see Lily the whole vacation.

Lily just stood there. She was waiting for someone. Two hands covered her eyes. ‘’Waiting for someone?’’ Lily Luna smiled. ‘’Yes, did you see a tall boy with a pale skin, light blond hair and deep grey eyes?’’ Scorpius turned her around.

‘’Nope, sorry. You have to do it with me.’’ He said and kissed her. Yes, she and Scorpius were going out. Ever since that one day Professor McGonagall put them all together, they were going out.

‘’Lils, come on. The train is almost leaving.’’ Albus shouted from out a window. Lily Luna smirked and got into the train, never letting go of Scorpius’ hand. She followed him into his compartment.

Zacc, Derrick and Joseph were there. ‘’Scor, there you are. You brought your lovely girlfriend with you?’’ Derrick said smirking. Lily Luna just smiled sweetly at him. Her and Derrick did this all the time.

James heard Derrick talking to his sister, he smiled. He knew that Scorpius really liked her. He entered his compartment, gave Fred, Godric and Cedric a man hug and sat down.

‘’-And Then she took my arm and dragged me into the janitors closet.’’ Godric ended. ‘’Kinky.’’ James commented. He smirked. Godric finally got a new girlfriend. She was really fierce and she wasn’t afraid to show it.

The door opened and Alice and Emma, Godric’s new girlfriend, entered the compartment. Emma immediately sat down on Godric’s lap. Godric smirked. He looked so proud.

Alice sat down next to James, she never liked it to sit on someone’s lap. James wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

Alice smiled. She and James had both passed their N.E.W.T.S. They had decide to buy an apartment together and open a shop that sells clothes and jewellery. James was surprisingly supportive about it and wanted to help Alice with it, so Alice made him co-owner.

Fred looked out of the window. He actually wanted to be somewhere else, not here, with Alice. He was never going to say it out loud, but he liked her. Now, he could see how happy James was with her and decided not to say anything. James was his best friend for god’s sake!

Fred was going to work in his father’s shop. He liked pranking too much to stop with it. His father was trying to learn him all the tricks, so Fred could take over the shop when George was going to retire.