chapter 4

Chapter 4

James Sirius was not able to sleep so he decided to wander around a bit. He took the marauder's map and the invisibility cloak with him.

"I solemly swear that I'm upto no good"

He said and soon the map of Hogwarts appeared on the previously empty parchment. He wanted to make sure that there were no Professors around to catch him out of bed at this late hour. But what he saw in the map made him more interested in spying. He saw two tags in the gyrffindor common room named Alice Longbottom and Godric Wood. He checked the time in his watch..1:00 pm. What were they doing at this late hour? Was Alice in trouble?

He quickly climbed down the stairs from the boy's dorm and reached the common room. He put the cloak on for fear of being caught. He saw them both sitting on big red arm-chair in front of the fireplace. 

Alice was closely cuddled up in Godric's chest. James felt like cruciating Godric right away. He didn't know why he couldn't be happy with idea of Alice and Godric being together..

A soft, angelic laughter broke him from his trance. He saw Alice laughing at something Godric had said. She really seemed happy with him.

"But seriously Alice, I cannot believe it was your first kiss. You were so amazing" said Godric stroking her hair. James noticed the blush formed in her cheeks in the light coming from the fireplace.

"Really?" asked Alice looking at him intently. Godric moved his face closer to Alice and replied

"Really" and after that Godric kept on leaning further untill their lips were just brushing. James felt like he couldn't take it anymore so he spoke without worrying for consequences

"You were not her first kiss! I was!" said James Sirius and Alice and Godric pulled away from each other. They looked for the source of voice but couldn't see anyone. But Alice thought he knew who it was

James Sirius pulled off the invisiblity cloak and Godric looked at him startled

"What you're doing here, Jamsie?" he asked his best friend. Godric probably didn't listen to what James had said.

"Sorry to disturb you guys, but I wanted to say that Godric was not your first kiss Alice..I was!" said James and Alice looked confused. What was James intending to do..she wondered while Godric just stayed silent waiting for more explanation

"What are you talking about James? When did we kiss?" asked Alice, hint of anger evident in her eyes

"When we were 9! You remember?" Alice shook her head so James explained furthermore "We were playing husband-wife game. You became my wife and then you kissed me on lips when I left for work! That was your first kiss and mine as well!" completed James.

Alice didn't know what to say to this so she just kept mum.