chapter 13

Chapter 13

Lily was walking back to the castle. Professor Longbottom let them work with bouncing bulb. So, Lily Luna was covered in dirt and mud and water. She was tired and just wanted to shower.

Scorpius just wanted to talk to her. Was that so hard?

‘’little red!’’ Scorpius shouted at Lily. Lily Luna stopped walked and slowly turned around. ‘’aah, Malfoy.’’ Lily said coolly.

‘’aww, come on. I said I was sorry.’’ Scorpius said. Lily Luna frowned. ‘’well, I don't remember that.’’ She said. Scorpius felt his cheeks redden.

‘’ooh, well then: I’m sorry for what happened at the party, little red.’’ He said confidently.

‘’okay.’’ Lily said and started to walk away.

‘’okay? Is that everything you have to say?’’ Scorpius asked indignant. Lily didn’t stop, so Scorpius ran after her and turned her around.

‘’hey! So, you aren’t going to forgive me?’’ he asked. Lily shrugged. ‘’I don't even know why you are giving me all this attention. I’m a fourth year from Gryffindor, you’re a sixth year from Slytherin. We don’t match.’’ Lily said coolly.

‘’Lily, please. Give me a chance?’’ Scorpius practically begged. Lily Luna turned around and smiled. ‘’we’ll see.’’ She said and walked away.

***************************************************************************************

Alice was sitting at the lake. She was crying. How could James? Why would he do that? It was rubbish. She had to break up with him.

‘’so, you’re believing some slut on her word because you already think I would do it? well, that’s bullsh*t. Alice, that’s not fair. You know me longer than her. Hell, I don't even know her.’’

Was he right? Why would she believe that girl, why not James? Because that’s who James is. A small voice in her head said. Alice shook her head.

‘’hey, what are you doing here?’’ someone asked. Alice looked up to see Fred.

‘’I think James cheated on me. a girl told me they slept together last night.’’ Alice said and a tear rolled down her cheek.

‘’are you serious?’’ Fred asked. Alice nodded. ‘’Alice. I know James loves you. he haven’t slept with a girl since he heard about you and Godric. Why would he throw that away in less than a week? He losing you is his biggest fear.’’ Fred said.

Alice thought about it. ‘’but Fred. The girl said it. she looked so sure.’’ Alice said finally. ‘’of course she was. It’s also her reputation. She wanted to sleep with him, believe me. James just don't look at other girl anymore. He only sees you.’’ Fred said.