chapter 12

Chapter 12

Why wouldn’t she just hear him out! Scorpius had to talk to her. It was necessary in his plan of revenge against the Potter brothers. It didn’t help she was cute. What, cute. Girls are not cute, they’re tools to get what you want!

‘’bro. I don't think you sister is okay.’’ Zacc told Scorpius. ‘’of course she isn’t.’’ Scorpius snapped back. ‘’okay, okay. I won’t say anything! Just calm down. what are you even doing?’’ Zacc asked confused.

‘’planning my revenge on the Potter brothers.’’ Scorpius said darkly.

****************************************************************

‘’you did what! James, say something. This, this hoe bag is saying you slept with her last night!’’ Alice was shouting furiously at James.

James just looked at Alice. That slut was lying. Of course she was.

‘’how could you believe her? I told you that I love you, I meant it.’’ James said in panic. He didn’t want to lose Alice.

‘’well, why would I believe you? you do this all the time!’’ Alice said harshly. ‘’I’m not doing this all the time.’’ James protested, but the damage was done. Alice started to walk away.

‘’so, now you’re just leaving?’’ James asked, he was getting angry. ‘’I can’t be with someone who will always cheat on me.’’ Alice said and sighed. James couldn't believe it.

‘’so, you’re believing some slut on her word because you already think I would do it? well, that’s bullsh*t. Alice, that’s not fair. You know me longer than her. Hell, I don't even know her.’’ James protested.

‘’okay, James. Give me some time to think. I-I just need to think.’’ Alice said and walked away.

*************************************************************************

‘’so, he is following you. he needs you! that’s brilliant!’’ Roxanne screamed. ‘’Roxy, he wants to break my heart. I don't want anything to do with him.’’ Lily snapped. Roxanne looked at Lily Luna. Her best friend was right, why was she right?

‘’come on Lils. At the party you were playing your part so good. Keep up, you can give him a taste of his own medicine.’’ Roxanne said. Lily Luna thought about it. ‘’fine. But only because he wants to use me.’’ Lily said.

Roxanne smiled victoriously.

‘’well, since you girls are finally done talking. Let me start the lesson.’’ Professor Slughorn said, glaring at Roxanne and Lily Luna.

‘’I’m going to retire and you are all going to have a new teacher.’’ Slughorn announced. The class started to whisper to each other.

‘’I think some of you will know her. Her name is Victoire Weasley. She will come next week.’’ Professor Slughorn finished.