chapter 19

Chapter 19

‘’mommy, when is Hugo coming?’’ Rose asked Hermione. Hermione sighed. Rose had asked that question nearly twenty times, only today.

‘’I don't know honey. I think you just have to wait.’’ Ron answered for Hermione. Rose was now 5 days and Hugo didn’t visit his sister.

Rose was improving. She wasn’t acting like a four-year child now, no now she was like a ten-year old child.

Albus came by almost every day and tried to tell Rose as much as he could. Teddy stopped by a couple of times, but Rose didn’t recognized him  and Ron and Hermione were actually happy about that.

Hermione had sensed something happened between Teddy and Rose. She wasn’t happy about it. She told Ron about her thoughts and he wasn’t happy either.

They wanted Teddy to stop paying Rose any visits, but when they saw him. He looked so broken and they couldn't say it.

Rose was improving every day and Hermione was afraid Rose would remember what happened with Teddy.

Harry and Ginny came by to see how Rose was doing. In the beginning, Rose didn’t even recognized them. after a while and many stories, Rose started to recognize Ginny and later Harry too.

The only thing that bothered Hermione, was that Hugo didn’t pay Rose a visit. She was getting tired of Rose’s requests for her brother, Hugo was the only one she could remember.

‘’mommy, why isn’t Hugo here!’’ Rose demanded. ‘’I think he’s just busy with school.’’ Hermione tried.

The door opened and Fred II entered the room.

‘’hello Cousin.’’ he exclaimed happily. Rose looked confused. Who was he and why did he call her cousin?

‘’who are you, red head?’’ she asked. it sounded really childish but Fred didn’t look offended. He probably knew about Rose’s stage of ‘life’.

Fred faked being hurt. ‘’you don't know me? I’m the infamous Fred Weasley the second. The child of George Weasley and Angelina Johnson.’’ He said dramatically.

Rose giggled. ‘’so, who are you?’’ she asked again. Fred laughed. ‘’I’m your cousin.’’ he said.

‘’I don't remember. Can we play true or not true?’’ Rose asked. ‘’sure, my fair lady.’’ Fred said and grinned.

He started a story about the mischief things he and Rose would do, Rose would interrupt him and ask him question where Fred had to answer with ‘true’ or ‘not true’. After two hours, Rose finally and fully remembered Fred.

‘’bye Rose!’’ Fred exclaimed cheerfully. ‘’will you come tomorrow?’’ Rose asked. ‘’sure!’’ Rose wrinkled her nose, she was thinking. ‘’can you bring Hugo with you?’’ she asked. Fred assured her he would bring Hugo and walked back to the common room.