chapter 17

Chapter 17

Alice opened her eyes. She looked beside her and saw James, still asleep. She, she lost her virginity last night and she wasn’t regretting it.

She loved James. She was just happy she and James were back together. Wait, were they?

Alice was thinking about it, they never talked about it. what if they weren’t back together and James did this to get in her pants?

No, James wouldn’t do that, or would he? The old James would do it in a second. Did James change for her?

Alice was on the verge of tears, when James opened his eyes.

‘’hey, hey. What’s happening?’’ he asked worried.

‘’James, do you love me? are we back together or did you do all of this to get in my pants?’’ Alice cried.

James was flabbergasted (AN, omg. That word..)

‘’Alice look at me.’’ he said softly. ‘’Alice, you’re the most beautiful girl I know. Of course, I love you. I would be crazy if I didn’t. And I didn’t take your virginity to get in your pants. That’s the old me. I love you and you are amazing.’’ James said.

The only question that was un-answered, was the question if they were back together. Alice was afraid for the next thing James would say. Maybe he didn’t want her back.

‘’Alice Longbottom II, do you want to be my girlfriend again? I can’t live without you. you’re the only girl I can see. You’re the most beautiful girl I know and without you, my world would be grey and dull.’’ James said.

That was so romantic. Thought Alice. ‘’James Sirius Potter. Of course I want to be your girlfriend, again.’’ Alice said.

James took her in his arms and kissed her full passion.

************************************************************************************************

Roxanne was laying on her bed. Did she made a mistake. Shouldn't she just kept dating Lorcan.

She was quiet and deep in thoughts. Nobody was bothering her. She had no idea where Lily Luna was. She really wanted to talk to her.

She remembered Lorcan’s face. It broke her heart a little when she thought back at it. was it a mistake?

She took her IPod. Professor McGonagall had casted a spell on it. she listened to the band White Lies. Bad Love. Why is this song coming. She knew she and Lorcan didn’t have a real relationship.

Roxanne was still listening to White Lies, but she decided to dance. Well, it was actually just moving on the beat. Because Roxanne wasn’t the best dancer.