Chapter 12

It's been 19 days since i've seen Ryan last, and there's only 3 more days until i'll see him again.
The past 2 and a half weeks have been long, and more the less boring. Justin left the day after Ryan, to go on tour.
He doesn't come back until the end of next month.
I got my baby bump last week, it's not extremely noticeable, but with the right top that fits good, you can see it. I've been thinking all week about what to do. Who's going to keep it, what am i going to tell my dad and Pattie...
It's all too much to even consider. Being with Ryan wouldn't be as hard, i wouldn't have to lie, i wouldn't have to worry. But being with Justin would mean raising my child with his father, but having to find a very hard way to do that.
It's not like i can talk to anyone about it either, it's all on me. My decision, my risk, my fault.

I waited at the bottom of the escalator at the airport waiting for Ryan, i was so excited to see him. I just needed to wear the right close so i wouldn't give him a heart attack the first time he seen me.
I wore a pair of ripped jeans and one of my old volleyball hoodies. 20 minutes later, he came down the stairs, i was behind a bunch of people so he wouldn't see me.
I ran over to him, hugging him from behind. " Surprise! "
He turned around and embraced me in a tight hug, spun me around once and kissed my lips gently.
" I missed you, " he said kissing me again.

" I missed you too. "

Hand n hand we walked out of the airport, ready to go home. He was staying at my place for a while. I made up my mind.

2 hours later, the door bell rang. I was in my room wearing only pajama pants and a sports bra, " Ryan that's the pizza, can you get that? "
I heard them exchange goodbyes, and i knew it was time. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror, admiring the small bump in my belly. I smiled, rubbing my hand over it. Feeling warm and fuzzy inside.
I put my hoodie back on when i heard a gentle knock on the door. " Babe? "
He peeked his head through the tiny crack and smiled. " Pizza's here! "
I smiled, " Good, i'm starving! " I answered acting completely natural, trying to cover up what i was about to tell him. He needed to find out the right way.

We ate pizza, just like we did the first night we hung out, He was telling me all about his parents.

" I told them about you, " He smiled.

" Really, " i said smiling, feeling myself begin to blush.

" What did you tell them? " I asked.

" I told them about us, how i love you and how beautiful you are and how much you mean to me. "

I smiled in complete awe, " Ryan that's so sweet, "

He smiled back, " They want to meet you sometime. "

" Me? " I asked, " Really? " I said excited about the fact his parents were that supportive over Ryan.

" Yeah, they said they'd love to meet you! "

" Well, i'd love to meet them too. "

After supper, we cuddled for hours. He rubbed my back, he felt me all over. He made me feel safe.

" Ryan there's something i need to tell you. "

Tell me later he said kissing me roughly, I kissed back, he kissed me harder, putting me on top of him. He laid his hands under my bum, kissing me hard on my neck. I let out soft moans as his tongue explored my body.
He put his hands on my waist, and under my sweater. " Stop, " i said pulling back.
I sat up and pulled my hair back, looking at him dead in the eye.
" What did i do? " he asked looking scared.
" No it's fine, you never did anything. "

" Okay, well is there something wrong?"

" No it's fine, i just need to- "

" Look Jess, i'm sorry if i hur- "

" I'm pregnant. "